Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Oh behave... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Oh behave...
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, since I'm going back to school this monday, I decided to have a little fun... hopefully so will the forum.
 -

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's that smell, baby? It's randy!

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike Meyers stars in the latest Austin Powers movie, "!!!!xxx teen asian nasty lolita ass tits bondage cumshot breasts bdsm jenna jameson dildo slut lesbian pussy fuck.mpg".
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AP: "I do believe I just crapped my trousers."
Girls: "But honey, we don't mind..."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tim wins, though he betrays a familiarity with the darker side of P2P in the process.

Any other entry would be futile (especially since there are, at this moment, 19 million of these running) but I must sally forth anyway.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, one frame contains as much hilarity as the entire film.
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seriously, LOL. Tim gets the power up.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmm... Jenna Jameson/lesbians....

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
Hey, one frame contains as much hilarity as the entire film.

Are we not a fan of Mr Powers then Simon?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

The series seems to be obeying the law of diminishing returns.

And, uh, the picture isn't funny at all. It's just a picture of three people standing around.

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And what about the "real" picture. Is Goldmember any good? Well, I know I shouldn't be asking that question...

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What purpose do Tim's files serve? THEY DON'T EVEN OPEN!

Gold$poiler$...

What we should have is a contest to figure out where the Michael Caine footage near the end of the film is from.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The villain is Dutch. Mike Myers doing a Dutch accent is funny. Hence, the movie is funny.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Surely you could have saved yourself two hours of terrible embarassment by just flying to Amsterdam? All the Dutch accents you could want. Also, you could be baked.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think he'd need to fly to get to Amsterdam. The Netherlands is a small country. Of course, why he'd need to go to a different city to begin with, rather than just listening to himself, I don't know.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps