Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » SSA: Guess the Officer (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: SSA: Guess the Officer
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cavit/Cabot was indeed the XO. Killed.

Would it be wierd having a full commander as a CEO and only a LT. COM. for the XO?

I reckon it would be less 'uneasy' with the CMO being a full commander but - he had the Lt Commander pips didn't you say?

And was Chuckles (Voyager's not Flare's) [Wink] was he a Lt. Commander or a full Commander before leaving for the Maquis? He was a Lt. Commander on Voyager. (I'm pretty sure - those Maquis rank insignia are hard to make-out)

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm... [Frown] (there's no "blush" smiley, durn it!) I just watched "Drone", and thought Cavit was the dude who got sampled by the mutated holoemitter to become One. Crossed wires. Sorry...

And until that casualty list came out, I was heppily deluding myself that the CMO was a rehabilitated Roga Danar, in Starfleet after Angosia was admitted to the Federation. *heh*

Ah well, we can dream, can't we...?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No blushing smiley? Looks like " [Embarrassed] " is still there to me.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roga Danar? Was that the same actor? I don't think it was... Angosia? (Weren't they the 'rhythm-guys'? [Smile] )

--------------------

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Would it be wierd having a full commander as a CEO and only a LT. COM. for the XO?
Happened before. The Excelsior had a captain as CEO and only a commander as XO.

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Ignore my post above - Roga Danar - yeah it is the same actor! Angosians... James Cromwell-with moustache people. I was thinking of Tanah Los instead of Roga Danar. [Smile]

--------------------

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is starting to drift from the beacon of on-topic-ness, but did Dr. Crusher start out as a full Commander? Cuz I know when Riker was serving as the XO of the Hood, he was a Lt. Cmdr. His transfer to the Enterprise included a promotion to Commander. I know he and Crusher would then only still have the same rank, but Crusher would have seniority.

Pleh. Rambling.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This is starting to drift from the beacon of on-topic-ness, but did Dr. Crusher start out as a full Commander?
Yes, she did.

Will Mike continue this with another officer?

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he's done Guess the Captain and Guess the Officer, how about Guess the Civilian? 8)

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Am I Mike?!? [Confused] [Frown] [Big Grin] [Wink]

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How 'bout "Guess the Disaster"
"Guess the Monster"
"Guess the Starship"

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Guess the Alien Race?

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess the Redshirt

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps