Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Reloaded (Page 4)

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: CapCom Reloaded
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I haven't as of yet found a good picture, and I don't think I'm going to find one. So, I'm designating Lee the next picture-finder-judge-person. Yeah.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, wonderful. I'll remind you all of this next time I get another "When are you going to post another CapCom?" or "When are you going to judge the CapCom?" Nope, I don't have anything right now, anyone else want to have a go?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might as well have a go at it. [Smile]

This is a scene rendered a couple of years ago for the fanfic series I work on, "Renaissance." The characters are all part of the main cast. (If that clarifies things.) And if you really want more information, check the link in my sig. [Wink]

Click on the image to get a larger version:

-

The contest will close at 5 PM Eastern time on Tuesday. (About 48 hours from now.)

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Look! Bob's fighting Megabit in the Game!"

Or

"Star Trek: Rennaissance, script & art by Chuck Austen!"

Or

"Hey it's Astar! From the planet Danger! He can put his arm back on, but you can't! So play safe!"

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lieutenant: We've made up a chart, sir. As you can see, potential romantic incidence drops off sharply with the increase of playing with dolls in made-up Star Trek stories rendered on your computer.

Captain: hmmmm

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why does the guy third from the left look like Dubya?
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For shame, UM. It's Megabyte. [Big Grin]

Cross: How did this happen?

Grey: I don't know, sir. I leave for five minutes, come back, and the words "Die, Cross, Die" are written in blood on the bulkhead.

Cross: I want to know who did this!

Half the Quadrant: *Whistles innocently*

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To infinity, and beyond....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Why does the guy third from the left look like Dubya?

Um... uhhh....

Okay, I did NOT need to think of that comparison right now! Dammit, I'm trying to finish my story! [Wink]

Anyway, the guy you're talking about is Neil Cross, Captain of the Enterprise-G in our story. And fortunately, from other angles he looks nothing like Dubya!

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI, MM, a bunch of those links are access forbidden.
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Umm... Sir? I know you're very proud of your painting... but that hole in the hull is getting bigger..."

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

quote:
Originally posted by Balaam Xumucane:
FYI, MM, a bunch of those links are access forbidden.

Frell! I forgot that clicking on the links like that still registers the message board as the referrer...

I'll see if I can fiddle with the .htaccess script; in the mean time. I found that clicking the cursor in the URL field and then pressing enter (or return) will bring the image up properly.

--------------------

WizArtist
Member # 1095

- posted      Profile for WizArtist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ok, the next item on the scavenger hunt is......Ah CRAP.....ODO!"

--------------------
I am the Anti-Abaddon.
I build models at a scale of 2500/1

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

Whoops, I never posted a verdict!

The winner is Balaam, for equating 3D character models with dolls. TSN is a close runner up, even though I'm pretty sure he wasn't intending his message to be a quote. [Wink]

--------------------

bX
Member # 419

I'd like to thank the Academy. You like me, you really really... Nah. Enough of that, let's keep the ball rolling:

-

--------------------
"Nah. The 9th chevron is for changing the ringtone from "grindy-grindy chonk-chonk" to the theme tune to dallas." -Reverend42

This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  17  18  19   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps