Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CappsCom: The Special Edition (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CappsCom: The Special Edition
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC is enjoying a walk in the forests of South America when he suddenly trips over the Nemesis.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"[Steve Jobs] shouts at his employees a lot, using language you can't use on TV, not even on UPN." - Andy Ihnatko

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nipples those are not, it's a shadow. I assure you. *shakes head, walks away*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles dreams of the day his beard will cover his whole chin.

(*smacks head* How could I have failed to spot that Larch? Obviously a refresher course is needed. . . as well as a bit of boning up on How Not To Be Seen. . .)

Antagonist
Member # 76

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Mr. Capps smiles and nods as he is told never again to replace toilet paper with poison oak, especially in the wilderness*

------------------
GET THE MONEY!

[This message was edited by Antagonist on May 14, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narration: "Coming soon to a video rentral store near you! CappsCom: The Special Edition! Digitally remastered for better sound..."

CC: "Sound!"

Narration: "...improved picture quality..."

CC: "Picture!"

Narration: "...and never-before-seen special effects..."

CC: *refuses to shake his head and walk away*

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

[This message was edited by Elim Garak on May 15, 1999.]

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: When I become Ruler Of The World...even the trees shall worship me!

*Muhahahhaahaha*

------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government! Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is sure someone has tried something like this before, but will do it anyway...*

CC: "I went to Moron Hell and all I got was this shirt."

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If a Charles Capps falls down in the forest, and there is no one there to post about it, does he make a sound?
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*just a tad, we bit annoyed at Warped*

*SMITES Daryus*
THAT was uncalled for. You will DIE.

------------------
20 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*
"Never underestimate the light side .......... ...... of duct tape."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the question should be: if a tree falls down in a forest and hits Charles, does anyone care? 8)
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks around innocently and whistles*

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee: Presenting post-labotamy CC. The girls still love him, and he talks far less shi...hey hey Jubes!

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*gives everyone another day to come up with entries*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: *to photographer* I will KILL you for setting me against this cheesy background and making me smile like this! My mother was right...I held this goofy face so long it's STUCK!! ARGH!

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Capption]
"CCapps, smiling and blatantly unaware that momentarily a white present from above shall connect with his head, poses for the camera."

------------------
listen.to/prophecies/
"Where were you on July 14th?"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.