Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Never-Ending Story: Inhale the stench that makes the whole world wail (Page 69)

This topic comprises 70 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70   
Author Topic: The Never-Ending Story: Inhale the stench that makes the whole world wail
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1000 was the number of the post

urine

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
bites
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Medieval urine bites into

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, Lee's "awoke with a jerk" was outside the rules. The "with" and "a" don't count, but "awoke" and "jerk" were two words.

a major

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kira

What do you call that schoolyard-game, with a large square divided in four, with people standing in each corner, bouncing a small ball between them, trying to make their opponents miss a catch?
We had it and it worked fine for two years, then the bullies started changing the rules so that you could bounce the ball in your hands indefinitely while setting up a shot, you could now basically just catch the ball, jolt it around in your cupped, closed hands and then throw it as hard as you can towards someone's square, impossible for them to defend. *sigh*

Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think we called it foursquare. Or Hit the Swedish Exchange Student in his Blonde Aryan Face and Excercise Schoolyard Superiority.

rant

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
, abolishing

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nixpicking.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A chorus

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeppers.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Evolved
Member # 389

- posted      Profile for Evolved     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What
Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post 
"What the

--------------------
Meh

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I go away for two days and this is what I find? *sigh*

The only allowed multiple words are now "a", "an" and "the". Any nonsensical sentences are hereby removed from the record.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Member # 239

This has become less than fun with primadonna's trying to regulate it. Because, you know, it really doesn't matter, in the long run, and it's not going change anything if someone puts something other than what's expected. Hooray for sucking the life out! Good luck with this, childrens. I'm in another house, go away.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

"A chorus Yeppers. What the"

what the ????? indeed.

--------------------

This topic comprises 70 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps