Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The Never-Ending Story: Inhale the stench that makes the whole world wail (Page 70)

This topic comprises 70 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70   
Author Topic: The Never-Ending Story: Inhale the stench that makes the whole world wail
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"A chorus Yeppers." What the...?"exclaimed Candice Burgen.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*waits*

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
too much alteration? ok ignore what I put in, but Candice Burgen will be BACK! Bwahahahhahahahah! [Smile]

Oh can we also include the linking (what's the official title) of words between quoted sentences and the person who said it i - i.e. like above

--------------------

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ATTENTION! ATTENTION! THE TRAIN HAS OFFICIALLY DETRAILED. GRAB YOUR BELONGINGS AND MOVE SLOWLY AND CALMLY TO THE FRONT OF THE VEHICLE. EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY. STAY CALM.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Evasive maneuvres!

A chorus Yeppers. What the hell?

*looks at Snay* what were you thinking!?! [Smile]

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gosh, it's like being inside Unimatrix Zero when it was decompiling. . .

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

funny how i can remember what happened in an episode like "Hero Worship" for instance or "Aquiel" but not "Unimatrix Zero". I think there's somthing in that for all of us. [Smile]

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually... yeah. Same here. Although I think I do recall that what Lee is referring to happened in "Endgame", not "Unimatrix Zero". Is that right?
Lee
Member # 393

Uhh. . . I think you'll find I had the right ep. . . You know, Unimatrix Zero, great virtual paradise where drones go to chill, Queen tries to destroy it, then uses it as way to attack newly-independent drones? Seven goes in there at the end, the program's coming apart. . . That one?

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, then, I'll just do a low-level format and save us all from a real bad case of cognitive dissonance. B)

quote:
Today the end protruded for some length. "Are there any cheerleaders hiding behind my large protrusion? Maybe if only their clothes weren't grass-stained, they might be employable as nifty man-train drivers," observed president wannabe Al Gore.

Suddenly, Howard Stern screamed like a lemur on Revlon's listening device, which started bananas flying through his airspace.

North Korea blows.

On this day, the Detroit Tigers ate hairy wombats' f�ces with sauce. Quickly and greedily chomping at chunks of plecostomus membranes, Pat Ahearne exploded.

With neither rubber-ducky nor sexual pleasure basket, ready-and-willing Arthur Dent jumped out of Air Force One. President Harrison Ford sobbed against Arnold Schwarzenegger, who grinned flirtatiously.

Suddenly, Jessica Simpson melted Odo into chutney paste. "Help!" shouted the blonde wench. Unaware of Odo's plight, Optimus Prime flew by. Immediately, Goldstone Coneflower upended winebottles of Romulan ale.

This is whack.

"Hand me to the injection molding press!" said Winky Dwarf. "I yearn for Pop Tarts� Brand cherry." Unfortunately, Toodle Peet exploded. Surprisingly, nobody vomited, although the hammer-toed mongoose sneezed ketrecel-white up his mother's bum.

"Ne'ermind, I am insane," remarks Peter O'Toole. "It's irrelevant to our coke-snortage fun contest." Mounties flushed the toy boat against Winnipeg. The Upanishads, inspired by Liberache, ovulated like a heard of militant oxen. The Mario Twins indubitably used crack. The Vice President safety danced into a brothel filled with transexual baboons.

"I love this smell," said Lara Flynn Boyle. Meanwhile, roaring engines, sirens and cheese precluded the use of vibrators in the vaginas before supper. Even despite valium, Lara Flynn Boyle desanctified baboons, while Benton Fraser grudgingly married Tom Servo.

"Why is my Megatron flying automatically!?"

Paraguay's destruction went unnoticed, until Crow T. Robot deduced Brain Guy's plot: assuming control of used underpants within five standard YMCAs.

Bluestreak streaked across Castle Forrester, whistling "Village People - YMCA".

Professor Xavier thought he farted beer dreams, Bobo added.

Now is doomsday!

Joel Hodgson gasped, "What manner of devilry replaced Pearl's clitoris with lightbulbs?!"

Lara Flynn Boyle's relevance diminishes. Mike Nelson imploded.

"Anyone fancy a meerkat?" Olivia Newton-John started vomiting meerkats like there was no tomorrow.

Like the saying goes, "If you cannibalize, masturbate, tap-dance and pillage, you may wear your Sunday best."

"Blessed Lorien", Sheridan ejaculated figuratively, referencing TV's Frank.

"Can't we all just get along?" wailed Tim. Little did Timothy know, aging technocrats had overtaken The Circle K, rummaging through merchandise for Altoids.

Fellating C-3PO, Anakin Skywalker oublietted, through his reticulated orifice, Dwight Eisenhower.

Zombie John C. Fr�mont ate Count Chocula, forgetting his duty to abolish vampirism in New York, New York, surreptitiously.

"Assume Sammy Jenkis already anally clenched twelve monkeys, Chris Marker, John G and Jesus H. Christ."

Tops and bottoms exposed, The Golden Girls caused Tim's bowels to function prematurely.

Explosive decompression is a bitch.

Lara Flynn Boyle engulfed Omega's tiny hairless wrinkled gerbil-like Wheaties inversion matrix array.

The Jackson Five licked Lara Flynn Boyle's Slim-Jim.

"Tastes like Rattlesnake gonads", Salman Rushdie asked. Then he wrote The Satanic Verses II: Return of the Fatwa which tasted like platypi. "Mmm... mmm... Good�", Lara Flynn Boyle said.

"Hi Albertosaurus!" was Utahraptor's shocked reaction upon hearing Dr. Alan Grant's rumbling, barrel-chested, bionic acrobatics. Assuming he played with himself. "Holy!" I elucidated.

The Taco Bell Chiuaua, enjoying a break, urinated generously on Carrot Top, using no hand held fruit, sharted, and said "DRENK!"

Pursuant to Mornington Crescent, vomit gloves are required if Odo flagellates Morn's Morning Glories.

Unfortunately Lara Flynn Boyle died while cunnilinging Calista Flockhart like there ever existed two Clitorii.

"Most frogs surrender, except --", were explaining the toads behaviour.

Carrot Top's secret fetish, cunts, was driving into town on wagons.

Scotty's grandmother, one stark hag, had ventriloquial surgery without sauce or revenged platypuses.

Unbelievably, ran-sacked houses tend to lack beautiful plethoric armadillos.

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen posed nude for eaten He-bone magazine, which caters for weddings.

Zue Zee worships the frankfurter factory.

"Suddenly I'm blogging about fornicating, Tim birthing a hippopotamus-sized chunk of grapefruit and cheese."

Blogs regains powers whence he sits before he hovercrafts over innocent spaniels' hats, which is disturbing.

Truly Ultra Magnus hates chicken farms of teh butt. His phlem soaked dog biscuit, swollen with saliva, ate Ramen rapidly, choking on cock belonging to Mojo.

Evil dreads The Supreme Being, Mike Nelson. He destroyeth Dolph Lundgren most thoroughly. "NOOOOO!!!!! MEIN NADS! MEIN BEAUTIFUL SWEDISH MEATBALLS!" Suddenly, Dolph Lundgren's corpse got desecrated by Veers. When the flies flew up over it, the frogs' skeletal-like beefhearted determination failed.

"Penetrating tight pudenda monologues during dinner?!"

Once tethered, always remember that tube socks come apart when Silent Bob strikes back.

Tickle-Me Elmos seep barbecue sauce and pearl jam from all orifices, especially their anuses after copulation.

Mon Mothma is going commando on Kathy-Lee Gifford's ass. Meanwhile, AndrewR, Lee, and Jolene Blalock threesomed excitedly. Just as well, because neither had showered in breast-milk before. Jolene reeks of catfish and Rasin Bran.

"Wait just until climax!" said Jolene as she shat worffan1990 - from pre-school - out through her vagina which smelled strongly of Joey Russo. "Whoa!" The One Neo concluded. Jolene Blalock was petrified with lust upon erecting an effigy of Dinah Shore.

TV's Frank had two stigmata on his three-armed Wookie-esque chinchilla codpiece, which protruded beyond Antares Blase.

Lorenzo Lamas and Chuck Norris, gurus from Beyond, sucked ass. Lorenzo Lamas inhaled Chuck Norris' fumes, fatally compromising his poise.

Chucky Capps joined Hare Krishna because John Lennon's disembodied grandmother performed illicit sexual acts on top of Mount Rushmore in drag. However, Kurt Vonnegut Jr. and R.A. Salvatore wiped their five puss-ridden, duck-throttling, death-defying, vomit-inducing, putridifying offspring's asses.

On neglige factories, Bob-cat Goldthwait and Barbi Benton inflated Agree-brand, Arli$$-sponsored goo-goo invaginated cattle. Ed Gruberman failed to impregnate MarianLH with protein sperm. Meanwhile at Skywalker Ranch, MarianLH aimed a buttload of manure toward Missus Robinson. Greeley choked on something. Harry Potter screamed, as Monsieur Charles Impediment-ed "Operation: Fresh Boxers" all day long.

Stopping, Colonel Earnest Danderson the Third pounced on his rhododendron, crushing its puny spirit.

Suddenly, Six Flags opened a New World Order next to the Sonic Burger.

Calista Flockhart sucks Reginald Spencey Convalescent's John Thomas mightily.

Harrison Ford smirked playfully whilst twiddling countless anatomical protrusions, glands and penises. Concordantly, we, The People, find "Shenanigans", by The Honorable Philebert Arborman Jekins Junior, to be absolutely smashing.
Jerking the cover from Dr. Wally Preamble Figston, She-Ra, Mumm-Ra, and Skeletor, with Amon-ra and Racer Cool, ganged up on Emperor Mauricio Javier Umberto Rodriguez to steal his novelty pez-despenser. The plan backfired. Consequently the University of Colorado revoked everyone's sexy robots. "The gynoids!" screamed the androids' hemorrhoids, rupturing akimbo like a big Taco Bell cook.

Without provocation, Charles Lindemeyer Conglomerate Incorporated "Gunshots"� Brand rectal suppositories malfunctioned while being annoyed.

In the morning The Incredible Edible Egg awoke with a jerk named Lee Kelly. Medieval urine bites into a major Kira rant, abolishing Nixpicking.

A chorus Yeppers. "What the!" exclaimed Candice Burgen.

The End.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

The Beginning.

--------------------

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No, really, the end. This topic is over the general size limit of 1000 posts. Feel free to open up a new one. [Smile]
  This topic comprises 70 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps