Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » VaderCom! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: VaderCom!
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After blowing all his money on digitally inserting Jar Jar Binks into the original Star Wars trilogy's DVD release, claiming Jar Jar was always meant to be there, he was unable to film on location resort to behind the 20th Century Fox backyard.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malnurtured Snay:
quote:
Snay: "And what really sucks is, Lee is actually happy being the TIE fighter pilot! AND his cats give him Lego!"
That's funny Lee ... I don't see YOU in this photo anywhere!

-

When 'The Osbournes' "Jumped the Shark".

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Re: picture 2: "Looking back, James came to regret the shape of his life."
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"No, sir, I didn't see you playing with your dolls!"
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pic #2: "The Empire's R&D facility"

Sol, I might get it if I knew who "James" was and what shape his life has taken. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, he's one of the stormtroopers, or maybe Darth Vader; I don't know, it doesn't really matter.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Oh, d'oh - I thought it might have been the 'real' name of someone that posts here... *nod*

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Stormtrooper X: "We wore these red shoulder pads with our uniforms - which was the style at the time".

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Following Lord Vader's announcement that the second cockpit on his TIE Fighter was for his teddy bear, Binky, an awkward silence descended upon the room as everyone attended to their individual projects.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

The Real World: Couruscant

--------------------

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"While the final test of a prospective Jedi padawan requires them to construct their own lightsaber, the Sith's requirements were somewhat more demanding."
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Helmets were worn to protect the identities of....
The Unfuckable Four.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Far Stormtrooper: "Bugger this isn't in 1/2500 scale"

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deleted scene in Episode III: Padme and Obi-Wan run across the street just barely making it before the light turned red.

Vader: "Damn you Obi Wan. You will not escape that easily. Trooper, keep pressing that button. The force is strong with this traffic signal, it is resisting my will to turn green."

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.