Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » VaderCom! (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: VaderCom!
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Empire begins it's invasion of the universe. First step, conquering a small rural town in Montana.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cameraman: How many Stormtroopers does it take to go through a crosswalk?

Vader: Don't make me shove this gun up where the sun don't shine. Now take the photo.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was actually posted as a caption competition elsewhere. My entries were:

Now witness the power of this fully armed and operational Pelican crossing!

. . . and. . .

Why did the Sith Lord cross the road?

To get to the Dark Side!

Short Stormtrooper: it's pretty dark on this side, actually. .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, a Pelican Crossing is a British term for a pedestrian crossing where you press the button to activate the lights!

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, if it has the stripes painted on the street, too, is it represented by some sort of creepy pelican/zebra hybrid animal?
Lee
Member # 393

Not really. A Zebra crossing has the stripes on the road, obviously, along with a couple of flashing globe lights to alert motorists there's a crossing ahead. Pelican crossings have the button to press to make the lights change, and sometimes have the stripes, other times they don't.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, where exactly does the pelican come into it, anyway? I mean, a zebra has stripes, okay. But I've never seen a pelican with a "press for walk signal" button on it.
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's because they sit on pier poles and quack. You know, like the traffic lights do. They quack with their lamps.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Look sir, button!" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Ooooh, what does this button do?"

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vader: Let's get a shot of us doing that Beattles walk across the street!

Stormtrooper: Good idea my lord... now if I can make the crosswalk go green...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

(technically it's Vader, even if not from a certain point of view)

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoda: Pst, Obi-Wan: Who the fuck that is?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Annakin: Look into the eyes the eyes don't look around the eyes look into the eyes the eyes you're under! I was always here. Me. Not old bloke. Me. No-one else. And 3,2...oh, by the way, episodes 2 and 3 were clearly better than that old 70s and 80s rubbish, and James Earl Jones wasn't even that good. And 3,2,1...you're back in the room.

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anakin: "Ha ha, I killed you and still got into Jedi heaven."

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps