Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Capcom: Nemesis (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Capcom: Nemesis
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spiner's trouser-legs look really short in that pic. There's a Pee-Wee Herman joke in there somewhere. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Spiner: Alls I'm saying is: He who smelt it, dealt it, cabbage-boy...

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dorn appears to be communicator-less as well.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spiner:
Next trek film is got to be "Data's big adventure"

Dorn:
Another zit, another paycheck.

--------------------
Sparky::
Think!
Question Authority, Authoritatively.
“Believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see.”
EMSparks

Shalamar:
To save face, keep lower half shut.

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spiner: ...so these breasts were green and huge like this and I was like how in the hell am I going to explain this one...

Stewart: *thinking* I hope to God he finishes soon, I'm burning up here and my head has no sunblock.

Berman: *thinking* And here goes another Orion Slave girl joke...

Dorn: *thinking* No one better notice the bulge in my pants...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do I judge this?

Well Balaam's made me chuckle - can't get past a fart joke - especially when I read that as DATA saying 'cabbage boy' and then you look at Picard's reaction! [Big Grin]

And Jason's about Worf being a mannequin - because he so looks like one there, and watching part of Nemesis on TV the otherday made me think pretty much that - Dorn was just performing a filler role. Then I saw First Contact and EVERYONE got to do something - even Beverly - to an extent.

Ohhh...

Balaam's - cause it made me chuckle. There were a lot a good ones - a lot to use in that picture.

If anyone disagrees with the result well... just say so - I doesn't mean too much, really! [Big Grin] I mean do I even have to really 'judge it'? I guess it IS a CAPcom. [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just looking at the picture and Stuart Baird in the safari suit-esque clothes reminded me of Christopher Walken... must have been that "Welcome to the Jungle" movie (I think it had a different name in the US - the one with the Rock and Stiffler).

How would Christopher Walken go down as a Trek Villain?

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I suspect he'd go down all the way.

Thank you, thank you. I knew all those years paying close attention to fart jokes in junior high school would pay off someday...

Here's one to grow on:

-

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Crikey, it's dark in here, we'll have to feel our way. . . Is that your knee?"
"Yes, and also my genitals."

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New improved Klingons now come with two heads: one with giant lips and the other with a dog's dick on his scalp.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

bX
Member # 419

Post, ye internet denizens! Lest my adjudication be too simple.
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And here's Mick Jagger and Keith Richards performing their Rolling Stones hits in the original Klingon.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Evolve, my Pikachu, and crush the life from this p'tak's Torchic! Bwahahahahaha!"

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"And you say the vacuum enlarges the blood vessels?"
-"Yes, glorious vacuum! Just fire your disrupter at the bulkhead and then be quick about it!"

bX
Member # 419

I choose you, BJ. Because he referenced the kissy lips. Liam was second, but I was afraid my knowledge of Pokemon lore would show. Jason, I thought that all Klingons came with a dog dick on their heads. I mean not in a fetishistic way, I mean, were born with.. etc. Nevermind. You win B.J.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps