Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Capcom: Nemesis (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Capcom: Nemesis
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I choose you, BJ" - is that also another Pokemon reference!?! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep your Pokemon to yourself, thanks. Anyway, since these are small, I thought I'd include two. Have fun!

-  -

B.J.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Levar: "Come on dawg... where's the love? You know the 'stache makes you horny."

(side note: why in the hell is Levar Burton wearing a huge parka vest on a set where they can't run air conditioning that's also in California?)

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blue shirt guy: You'd look smashing if you wore more colour...

Weyoun: Who the fuck is this guy and why is he in my command centre?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left:

V.O.: Though still mysterious, the initial creature designs for the Breen had to be scrapped when it was discovered that a design memo containted a typographic error transposing "menacing" with "mincing".

Right:

Mulgrew: I told you, no. Don't hate the player, hate the game, Levar.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left: The last episode of "Queer Eye For The Bad Guy" before Weyun ordered the Jem' Hadar to execute the entire production staff.

Right: Levar Burton shows off the bulletproof vests that all Voyager production crew were forced to wear, after idiotic stories drove millions of Trek fans criminally insane.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Zefram
Member # 1568

- posted      Profile for Zefram     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Left: Sadly, despite its high budget and all star cast, the Dominion-produced docudrama Victory In the Alpha Quadrant would never see official release.

Right: "Yeah Kate, I know it's stupid, but I didn't write this crap. I'm the director, not the writer. I'm just doing the best with what I've got, okay?"

--------------------
"Having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."

Wraith
Zen Riot Activist
Member # 779

- posted      Profile for Wraith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On her return to the Alpha quadrent, Captain Janeway is unimpressed with Starfleet's new dress uniform.

--------------------
"I am an almost extinct breed, an old-fashioned gentleman, which means I can be a cast-iron son-of-a-bitch when it suits me." --Jubal Harshaw

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I gotta give it to Topher this time since he actually made me laugh out loud (at work no less - got a few odd looks). That and I can very easily imagine Weyoun saying that.

B.J.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna add one even though you've selected...

Weyoun: "Gul Dukat... WHY is there a mime in here?"

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, uh, Toph?
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first picture suggests a parody of newsreels from the 1940s, something starting: "Dateline: Cardassia." But the jokes all come from doing that old-tymey newsy voice, so it can't really be replicated in text.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Levar wants to know what's wrong with himself after getting the "I like you, but not in that way" speech for the third time in a week.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps