Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » On the Seventh Day of CapComs, a Vogon Sent to Thee. . . (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: On the Seventh Day of CapComs, a Vogon Sent to Thee. . .
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss Trekpulse. It was nice to be able to find decent screencaps for once.

. . . Seven, Dax a-swanning. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
500 30 year old Trekkie virgins heads exploded when their wildest dream came true.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the Mirror Universe, Showtime's Red Shirt Diaries was wildly successful.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You put your left hand in and shake it all about.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dax thinks the sun shines out of her... oh!

Well Seven thinks she just smokin' hot... oh - right! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven: "The Collective used to call this little number the "Unimatrix Boogie". Come on, Dax, just move your hand like this..."

Dax: "Oh I see, like that... wait a second, are you taping this you android slut?! And where the hell is this smoke coming from"

Seven: "Uh, no... that's not a camera, that's my spare nipple implant... And the smoke is coming from you, baby!"

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Android?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Is that your symbiote or are you a transgendered species?"

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That sounds like a very bad pick up line... something like Quark would say.

At a Sci-Fi photo shoot...

Jeri: "And they want us to pose like this?"

Terry: "It's part of the job... except I do end up going lesbian for a few episodes."

Jeri: "At least you aren't stripped naked or paraded like some object on your show."

Terry: "Only when I'm my lesbian mirror universe self. Just ask Nana."

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

tricky
Member # 1402

- posted      Profile for tricky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucas realised that that he was missing a trick here, and that gold bikini was getting a lot smaller in the next special version...

--------------------
Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil...prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon...

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol System:
In the Mirror Universe, Showtime's Red Shirt Diaries was wildly successful.

Err, win. But that's probably only because I'm old enough to remember Showtime's Red Shoe Diaries (which if I'm remembering correctly, featured one Denise Crosby in one steaming, hot pile of episode with crap jazz soundtrack).
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Agent Muldar!!

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MULDAR AND SKULLY AND TEH X-FLIES??!?!?~?!?1
Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And Agent Muldar!!
special-Agent Muldar, thank you. Although I don't know what's so special about them. I'd like to know what year they moved up from agent to special-agent in public relations, whose memo got that ball rolling. Smug SOBs...
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

Because I always wondered about that when the show was on too, those anarchists at the Wikipedia claim:
quote:
The use of the term "Special Agent" for US Federal Law Enforcement Officers, as opposed to a federal police officer, derives from the fact that all such individuals have limited jurisdiction. They may only enforce certain sections of the US Code, or be limited to a certain geographic area, or both. There is no such thing as a "General Agent" that is empowered to enforce all laws, everywhere in the United States.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps