Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BushCom - The Patriot Act Edition (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BushCom - The Patriot Act Edition
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On 9 March 2006 Mr. Bush signed the renewal of the Patriot Act.

I thought this might inspire some humor.

-

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Irishman
Member # 1188

- posted      Profile for Irishman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh God, how did this happen? I thought there was overwhelming support for letting the PA die in the Congress??

--------------------
This is just fun...it's not life...keep this in mind and we'll all enjoy it much more

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-"The Anal Patriot Act now requites an anal exam for all americans making less than one million dollars per year....you'll assume this position..."

Breaking News: The President today thought he was a bullfrrog, insiders claim he's off his meds, while republicans say he's leading a bullish econemy by example..."

-"Today, the President and all of congress ate bad fish, leaving Robert Hayes to save the country..."

"Whoops! looks like I accidentally outlawed these two documents instead- the Bill of Rights and the FISA Act.."

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

JupiterStation
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and in other news today, as a result of critism of his administration, President Bush bent over and let a couple of fat, rich men give to him from behind. Afterwards, the President was quoted as saying, "See, its not as bad as what yall think..."
IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loose lips.
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bush actually tries to give birth to a nation.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is Dick Cheney looking at Bush's Ass like that?

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intelligent Design v Evolution...
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking, Damn it, I don't want to answer any of these reporters' questions. Where's the FOX News guy?

"My fellow Americans, thank you for taking it on the chin these past five years. Now it's time to start taking it somewhere else, as I'll demonstrate now."

Reporter: "Mr. President! Tell us how you really feel about Berman and Braga!"

Reporter: "President Bush! How do you feel about your 36% approval rating?"
Bush: "Double it and it's a pretty good rate."

Derek the Fifth Grader: "Mr. Bush, where do you babies come from?"

"Who the hell let Cindy Sheehan in here?"

"I'm serious. Protecting the Homeland begins with giving Dick Cheney some birdshot."

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Why is Dick Cheney looking at Bush's Ass like that?"

(Dick Cheney isn't in that picture.)

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The /b/tard within me demands....

"SURPRISE BUTTSEX!"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oy, that fox dude makes one helluva burrito.....

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This Thursday, President Bush signed into law the Man Train Act of 2006. He said his only personal objection to the bill was that the Senate had chosen not to approve the Reacharound Amendment.
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone behind Bush: Wow, he really sh*t himself this time.

Bush: Wow, I really sh*t myself this time.

Reporters: Wow, he looks like he sh*t himself.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god.. how the hell do I spell my name so I can damn sign this thing...

Crap... I just tore my pants... I wonder if they noticed in the back?

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps