Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » BushCom - The Lab Coat Edition (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: BushCom - The Lab Coat Edition
Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, looky looky, Dr. Bush will save him....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"We're here to see the internet tubes..."

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Disorientation and awkward apprehension are normal reactions after full head transplants."
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My non-scoring entry:

In the laboratory of conservatism, George W. Bush and Dennis Hastert try to conjure up some winning strategy for the midterm elections.

--------------------
Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war.
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

You're just babbling incoherently.
~C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the laboratory of conservatism, George W. Bush and Dennis Hastert try to figure out what happened to Frankenlinbaugh and the Ann Coultergeist monsters.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

Once again the Bush Administration is worse than I had imagined, even though I thought I had already taken account of the fact that the Bush administration is invariably worse than I can imagine.
~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

Other than mine, I liked Grokca's and bx's the best.

Of those...bx is the winner!

Honors and awards await you elsewhere.

--------------------
~ohn Adams

~Brad DeLong

~C. Montgomery Burns

bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! I can only hope that the honors and awards are directed to my computer via the Internets� and it's complex series of tubes (and NOT trucks).
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps