Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GalactiCom (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GalactiCom
B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need another capcom, so here goes!

-

Benjamin Peace
Member # 1939

- posted      Profile for Benjamin Peace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady on the right, 'Ohhh my Gawd, is that a camera man or a potato. Look at his feet, they're like molehills.'
Lady on the left, 'Mmmmm potatoes.......er.....I need my methadone.'

My apologies, i don't watch BG.

--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." - Picard

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We....must....find.....the planet Pamprin.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lady on the right: "You broke my spaceship toys!"
Lady on the left: "Gee, I'm sorry, maybe if you didn't leave them all over the place where they could be sat on. Ow..."

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roslin: "I'm not even suppose to be here today. I'm just the secretary of education for crying out loud."

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roslin: That's the last time I go to the Tigh's house for a party!

Starbuck: Crap - I think I left the keys to Galactica on Caprica!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kara: "I'm as human as the next woman..."
Roslin: "I WAS!...the next woman! Oh, Christ...."

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My gods, the models are all scaled inaccurately! We won't be able to destroy an entire squadron of raiders with one raptor after all!
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kara: Oh my god... I feel so fat in this uniform.

Laura: I feel like crap... when are Apollo and his team going to get back from Caprica to get the fleet new sources of PMS medication... we should have sent Pegasus to be shot at.

Kara: I think I need chocolate or a punching bag.

Laura: Shut up, my head hurts more when there's talking.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katee Sackhoff bores yet another cast member with her rant about how she'd have been much better than Robert Carlyle in Hitler: The Rise of Evil.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mary McDonnell: "Oh, is this what I'm reduced to? Why did I agree to a TV show? I co-starred with Robert Redford! And Kevin Costner! I was one of John Sayles' regular actors! Now he won't even return my calls!"

Katee Sackhoff: "Oh, well, it's better than my likely alternate career path - occasional guest spots in Stargate. I think. . ."

--------------------

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roslin: Shit! I need my coffee!
Starbuck: I think I've got a bit of something in my teeth you can have.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roslin: "B-9..dammit, you sunk my raider bitch."

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Lee
Member # 393

Roslin's and Thrace's reactions just AFTER hearing the following conversation:-

Chief Tyrol: "Commander, I've designed a new Raptor. I call it the "Super-Raptor", and it will carry twelve Marines, have Cylon-type long-range FTL drive, four missile launchers, eight cannon, and a cloaking device!"
Adama: "That's quite a nice model, Chief."
Tyrol: "Model?"

--------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roslin and Starbuck cringe at the thought of hearing Lee and his father Bill argue yet again about who is hotter: Ginger or Mary Ann.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps