Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Babylon- er, CYlon Five-Com [po$$ible] (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Babylon- er, CYlon Five-Com [po$$ible]
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw this image on BattlestarWiki (there's a nice high-res version there that lets you get a close look at the partial faces, not that I recognised any although one looks a bit like Nikki Clyne but probably isn't) and thought it had possibilities:-

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Somehow I doubt they'd use the ACTUAL final five for that one shot. They're probably just extras.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#3: BANG!
2nd hooded figure: Er, you don't have a gun.
#3: Crap!
-------
5th hooded figure: Who turned off my light?

[ January 03, 2007, 07:22 AM: Message edited by: B.J. ]

Mucus
Member # 24

- posted      Profile for Mucus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At least we know the final five are white [Wink]
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this like a major spoiler - cause I'm only part way into season 2 and it means nothing to me. I'm sure Delenn is in there somewhere. [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not a huge spoiler.. probably. It really depends on whether these really are the final five, or if they're just representations in Three's mind, like placeholders. It also depends on whether these are Cylons who exist only in the ether of "heaven", or if they exist somewhere in real space and time, and "heaven" is just a method of contacting them.

It's all a rich tapestry, and we've only just seen the first threads.

quote:
Originally posted by Mucus:
At least we know the final five are white [Wink]

They're the damned KKK!

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, in continuing to pull references from TOS Galactica to NuBSG... do the final five represent the advanced aliens in the ship of light? The ones that were chasing Count Iblis and later helped in the Eastern Alliance arc?
Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*sigh* It wasn't really meant to provoke a serious discussion about the identities of the Final Five, the image just amused me, is all. But here for anyone who cares is a full set of the close-ups:-

The one thing I'll say is, that looks like Exec Producer David Eick on the right.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
D'anna. Your name... is D'anna.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So they're all wannabe Palpatines?
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're not the klan. They're chav gods!

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're the Robot Elders from Futurama! Silence!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK So in risking spoilers... these are the final 5 cylon clones?? Is the one on the left Crashdown?

Again only a bit into season 2 here.

LOL Mars.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm just waiting for them all to pull out their wood planks and start chanting in Latin.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well she didn't expect the Cylon inquisition!...

Seriously though, I like the idea that the final 5 might not have physical bodies, as if they've transcended into beings of pure consciousness. A bit Ghost in the Shell I know, but I find the concept more appealing than just having a bunch people who we thought were human turn out to be skinjobs.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.