Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Son of the Revenge of SSA (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Son of the Revenge of SSA
Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does its first appearance on screen take place (in-universe chronology) before the beginning of TNG?

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it from a "Geordi" episode?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is it autonomous?
Based on the definition of the word, I would say no; that term would not be applicable to the subject.
quote:
Is it made out of neutronium?
No.
quote:
Does its first appearance on screen take place (in-universe chronology) before the beginning of TNG?
No.
quote:
Is it from a "Geordi" episode?
No.

9 questions left.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it green?
Omega
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Artificial, inorganic, seemingly non-autonomous, kind of killed someone, first appeared in TNG or the first two seasons of DS9, or possibly some flashback to that period, and not from the AQ...

Does its first appearance on screen take place (in-universe chronology) before the beginning of TNG S5?

--------------------

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is it green?
No.
quote:
Does its first appearance on screen take place (in-universe chronology) before the beginning of TNG S5?
No.

7 questions left.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it warp-capable?
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does it have a crew?

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

quote:
Is it warp-capable?
No.
quote:
Does it have a crew?
No.

5 left.

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

Omega
Member # 91

Is its first on-screen appearance during DS9?

--------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This better not be V'Ger... or the damn Borg!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking it was that lifeform that make Geordi into a glowy lizzard, the spaceborn "baby" he weaned with holo-leah or the shape-shifting thinger that almost got his crazy love-intrest Aquiel, but it's [i[not[/i] from a "Geordi episode" so all those are ruled out at least.

The "artificial" bit eliminates the siliconlifeform on that teraforming planet that (more than) sorta killed someone.

I guess it could the the "Inner Light" satelite/probe.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it bigger than a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor?

--------------------
The Legend of Jeff Raven: As told by himself

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

quote:
Is its first on-screen appearance during DS9?
No.
quote:
Is it bigger than a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Interceptor?
Yes. At least for almost all of its existence.

I'm going to backtrack a little bit... I realize that one of my answers may have been a little misleading. Although I wouldn't use the word "autonomous" to describe this thing (which is what I was thinking when I responded), I realize now that it COULD apply, in the sense that no being controls it. So I'm going to tack on an extra bonus question to make up for it. My bad.

4 left.

--------------------

Omega
Member # 91

Is it the anti-time anomaly from All Good Things?

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps