Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The DS9 Final Chapter CapComs: Penumbra 2 ($) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The DS9 Final Chapter CapComs: Penumbra 2 ($)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, indeed, ladies and gentlemen! One or several images from each of the nine episodes, posted every three days as we come up to the Finale of Deep Space Nine.

Now, you'll notice I've warned about spoilers. In fact, I hope there won't be any here. Wherever possible, I'm using images captured from the trailers. Remember - and I'm not going to keep going on about this, so take note now - to avoid such situations where you might have one character saying to another "Ha! At least I'm still alive at the end!" I will be watching. . .

All images are taken from Star Trek Interactive - but since Simplenet is so sh*te, I'm using my own copies. 8)

. . . before getting a little more advanced!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: "There is a disturbance in the force."

Kasidy: *tilts tree slightly to the left* "Better?"

Sisko: "Much."

------------------
Quark: "Lesson number one: No one involved in extra-legal activity considers himself nefarious." (DS9: "The Sound of Her Voice")

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kasidy: Listen honey, it happens to all men sometime. Even the Emissary.

Sisko: I know, but it's never happened to me before!

Kasidy: Don't worry baby, we'll try again later and I'll wear that special thing you seem to like.

------------------
I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: "How do you like our new home, Kasidy?"

Kasidy: "It's a very nice model, Ben."

Sisko: "Model?"

------------------
"You can't catch me where I'm gonna fall. You can't catch me where I'll hide. This world's too cold, this Nova rolls. I'm moving to the sun."
--
They Might Be Giants

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Kassidy, I'll ask you one more time. What the hell did you do with my Malibu Barbie doll?!"

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
www.gamingsector.com

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benjamin: "Do you like it?"

Cassidy: "Yes, but, when you said you wanted to 'play house,' I thought you ment something else."

Benjamin: "Ken and Barbie can move in tomorrow."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit! simultaneous posts with the same theme!

another try---

Cassidy: "can't sleep?"

Ben: "No. I just can't wait. I thought I'd build this model, to help take my mind off of it, but it isn't helping. You must think this is stupid, but I can't stop thinking about it."

Cassidy: "Ben, it opens on Wednesday,okay? Just three more days."

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little people in house: Oh no! Siskozilla is attacking the city! We must flee!

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

[This message was edited by Krenim on May 16, 1999.]

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kasidy: "So... What is it?"

------------------
"Sew, very old one! Sew like the wind!"
-Martin Short, The Three Amigos

jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kassidy: "I can't believe you're not going to do this."

Sisko: "But the plans are already done."

Kassidy: "You wouldn't have to change everything. Just make the bedroom bigger, add a mirror or two."

Sisko: "I'd have to shave the goatee and get oils and lotions and weirdo lighting and shag carpet. I, I can't do it. I'm not ready."

------------------
"A screaming comes across the sky..."

IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: "It's just not home until Morn vomits on the table."

------------------
Garak: "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences." (DS9: "Cardassians")

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: Finally! A model of Star Trek: Insurrection's B'aku town!

Kassidy: Where'd you get it?

Sisko: Found it on Ebay... along with a cloaking device, a Jem Hadar fighter, and a borg cube... You can find tons of stuff there!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kassidy: Please?

Sisko: No.

Kassidy: Why not?

Sisko: Because you got to play with Jake's dollhouse LAST time he took a nap. It's my turn now. *hugs toy defensivly*

------------------
18 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*
"Never underestimate the light side .......... ...... of duct tape."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: "I just can't believe it. I build this model to scale, all ready for the day the figures are released. And what do I find when I get to the store? Jar Jar. That's all they have left."

Kassidy: "There, there."

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: "Yeah right, it's easy for you to say. Jake didn't thrash the Lego space station and monorail that YOU spent the entire second season making!!"

Kas:"But is that any reason not to let him play with your Playmobil models now? Let go of the past, Ben!"

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps