Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Final Chapter: Strange Bedfellows ($) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Final Chapter: Strange Bedfellows ($)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the one for this episode, a slight dearth of good potential pics. over at Star Trek Interactive.

[This message was edited by The First One on May 22, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf: "You are lucky Starfleet permits us to tuck shirts in."

------------------
Garak: "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences." (DS9: "Cardassians")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf: "No! That is incorrect! The chorus does not begin for another 1253 lines!"

------------------
Garak: "I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences." (DS9: "Cardassians")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Worf: "I believe many humanoid species have problems when they aren't turned upside down? Does blood rushing to one's head not prove to be a problem?"

Ezri: "...."

------------------

[This message was edited by Elim Garak on May 22, 1999.]

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf: Ezri, I'd just like to say that it's been nice 'hanging around you'...nyuck nyuck nyuck...*chuckles*

Ezri: *rolls eyes and groans* Klingons...soon as the blood rushes to their heads, they LOSE it. Glad I got used to standing on my head as much as i did......my ANKLES are chaffing though...

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf: Are you certain this is how we do "the wave?"

Ezri: Yes, I'm sure. Morn, are you holding that camera right side up?

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf: I do not understand what you are complaining about. We used to do far more aerobic things when we were mating...

Ezri: *ahem* That was the OTHER Dax, Worf...

Worf: Oh....... *coughs* right.. sorry!

------------------
14 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*
"Never underestimate the light side .......... ...... of duct tape."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf: Ezri...

Ezri: Yes Worfie...

Worf: grr Never call me that!

Ezri: Ok Worf...what's on your mind.

Worf: Next time you do a holo suite novel, could we not do The Lost Boys.

Ezri: But it's a good movie...campy in it's own strange way.

Worf: I just want you to know that if you attempt to vamp out on me in any way, I will not hesitate to put a stake through your heart.

Ezri: Chill out Worfie.

Ezri: I'm flesh and blood, but not human. I haven't been human for two hundred years.

Worf: But you are Trill.

Ezri: You just aren't getting into this vampire movie thing are you?

------------------
I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.
You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*continuing Weyoun's joke*

Worf: What did the necktie say to the hat?

Ezri:*sigh*

Worf: "You go on ahead, I'm gonna hang around!" Oh oh! I got another one!

Ezri:*sighs again*

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robin: "Holy hanging heroes! How are we going to get out of this diabolical death trap?"

Batman: "Have courage chum, the Joker didn't get my Bat-phaser."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ezri: "Worf? Why didn't we bounce? We're supposed to bounce. It creates less shock. Less shock than, say, for example, a very sudden stop. Like we just had. Now my legs are six feet long!"

Worf: "I used chains instead of elastic cords. I thought you would enjoy 'bungee jumping' Klingon-style."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worf: "Use the Force, Luke."
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ezri and Worf singing: Hanging Tough.........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Worf and Dax hold on to an invisible bar as the Breen ship accelerates to Ludicrous Speed*

Ezri: "My brains are moving to my feet...!"

------------------
"There's always a bigger fish..."
-Qui-Gon Jinn, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Ezri: "I think I'm going to be spacesick."

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps