Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Capcom suggestion? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Capcom suggestion?
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to ask Lee about using Star Wars or Babylon 5 as a themed capcom...I mean, look at the success of the Transcoms...

I am not on icq that much anymore, so just leave a message here, dude.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personal Opinion:

NO STAR WARS.

Thank you.

~LOA

------------------
"WARNING: Objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear."

Coddman
()PAK CHOOIE UNF()
Member # 10

- posted      Profile for Coddman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that, LOA!

------------------
listen.to/prophecies/
"Where were you on July 14th?"

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tough. I was planning both, Jeff, it's just that I've yet to find any good pics for either. There doesn't seem to be the same range of sites with B5 stills or vidcaps like there is for Trek, although Becky Murphy's Spoiler Junkies page has been doping a lot of them recently. . . I'll look into it.

If you find any good ones, let me know. Heck, maybe you can even do it!

Oh, and BTW, next for the GuestCom is Tahna, who's been waiting his chance for yonks. . .

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When do I post mine? You've got your Final Chapter Capcoms up already.......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er. . . the weekend after "What You Leave Behind." OK?
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do in fact have several star wars pics, especially from Episode One... if its alright, I'd love to do it. I also have pics from Episodes 4,5, and 6.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask Jordan about B-5 Stills.... he may have them or know where to look!

------------------
12 days and counting........
*HUGE EFFING BIGASS GRIN*
"Never underestimate the light side .......... ...... of duct tape."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
B5? Pleh. Just remember to list the names of the characters involved, for those of us who, through no fault of our own, have never seen the show...

------------------
"There's always a bigger fish..."
-Qui-Gon Jinn, Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace

The First One
Member # 35

Of course, Tim. After all, we would never dream of doing CapComs based on a show where virtually no-one here knows anything about it or cares. Definitely not, perish the thought. And certainly the TranComs didn't fall under that category, oh no! 8)

I'm looking into the B5 stills, just as soon as I finsh compiling the Final Chapter ones.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd need a list of names too. I think it would be only courteous to provide one. i.e. I don't get the show! I want to! It's not my fault!

Thank you.

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's the mod here?

We shall be going completly transcoms, but this time they will be what they sond like. Yes, Charles in women's clothing for ever.

Lee is right though, more people know about B5 than Transformers (although we shall forgive them for this) so there's nothing wrong with B5 capcoms.

What about Red Dwarf then?

------------------
'You want the moon on a stick, don't you?'
-Richard Herring

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will there be names provided for B5 CapComs?

TransComs.. CC... *LOL!*

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lee: That's what I'm saying. Provide the names, like in the TransComs...

Liam: Certainly, there should be a DwarfCom. There should be a PythonCom, too... :-)

------------------
"Although I'm so tired, I'll have another cigarette. And curse Sir Walter Raleigh; he was such a stupid git."
-the Beatles, "I'm So Tired"

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

As a matter of fact, now that I said that, can I volunteer to host a GrailCom, featuring MPatHG?

------------------
"Although I'm so tired, I'll have another cigarette. And curse Sir Walter Raleigh; he was such a stupid git."
-the Beatles, "I'm So Tired"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps