Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Capcom suggestion? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Capcom suggestion?
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, go ahead. Since it's off the "main sequence" do it whenever you want. . . the Final ChapterComs will be going on for the next week and a half, so maybe a little light relief is needed. 8)
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say, I was wondering, and I didn't want to start a new thread in here, but does anyone plan to judge to previous capcoms?

------------------
I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.
You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm, I'm not sure what you mean Jay. All the previous Capcoms HAVE been judged.

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aye Liam, but I speaking about the ones from the DS9 Final Chapter series. For example the Penumbra capcom hasn't had an entry since 21 May. That seems to be a long time. But I spoke to Sol today and he gave me a really cool answer. So I am happy.

------------------

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll judge them when they're all up. Anyone has a problem with that, don't expect to win. }B)

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

That's what Sol said.

------------------

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I for one, am lying in wait for a SW-1 CapCom. Queen "Fuller-Brush-Head" is just too easy a target to pass up.

--Baloo

------------------
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors."
-- Plato
www.geocities.com/Area51/Shire/8641/

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, after I return from my trip to Tennessee to see my girlfriend, I'll start a Star Wars Capcom, starting with Episode One, then the week after that, I'll do the Episode 4, next week #5, etc. I will try to find pictures that won't reveal too many spoilers For Episode One, and that goes for the responses too...

Sound good?

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grrrrar! I wave my private parts at your Aunties and call your Star Wars CapCom a silly thing!

8P !!!!

------------------
"She turned me into a NEWT!..........
.....Well, I got better..."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if anyone hadn't noticed, I did start a capcom-esque thread on the Star Wars forum...*shrugs and wanders off again*

[This message was edited by Dani on June 01, 1999.]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me, or do young adult Americans seem to *shrug* a lot?

And that wasn't strictly a Capcom, since it was already a joke (if we're talking about the milk thing), and it had a caption on it.

What you need is a normal picture form the movie that we can do, and Miss "My 2 year-old daughter and her painitng kit was let loose on my face" Padme is too good a target

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

- posted      Profile for Dani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is NOT American* :-P

------------------
Maybe common sense isn't so common...

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure you are. North America!

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"You're a real colonel, right?" - Taco Bell Chihuahua to Colonel Sanders, facing an army of battle droids

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Liam: *shrugs*

*L*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Dani
Naboo Handmaiden
Ex-Part-Time Admin
Member # 57

*rolls her eyes* Come on guys...nobody that says "American" ever ever means "North American". *LOL*

(Nobody ever remembers about us poor Canucks!)

------------------
Maybe common sense isn't so common...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps