Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Final Chapter: The Changing Face of Evil ($) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Final Chapter: The Changing Face of Evil ($)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must confess, between the rather boring nature of a lot of the images I've seen, and the habit Simplenet has of just suddenly stopping responding whenever I try to go to Star Trek Interactive, it's proving bloody difficult to find the quality of pics I want. That's why many of the middle episodes have only one. . . Plus, with only DS9 featured, there's the danger of repetition. Not that I have to worry about that with such a range of talented entrants, and Liam too!

Anyway, to compensate for the above (the lack of pics, that is - nothing can compensate for Liam) I'm going to be doing these every two days. Now, what's going on here. . ?

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dumar considers going "Klingon" on Weyone.

------------------
PARTURITION

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: "Tag! You're it!"

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biggs: "That camera had BETTER not be on!"

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: Hey, Damar... I'm feeling a might peckish. Mind if I chew your ear?

*Damar phasers Weyoun*

Thot Gor: *static*

Damar: He was a zombie?

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: "And without gloves, too. I'm so daring."

------------------
"A screaming comes across the sky..."

IP: Logged
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damar: Oh don't look so smug! I'm still a better dart player than you.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damar: "What the hell is that?"

Weyoun: "You like it?"

Damar: "Of course not! 'Edosipe wen lla'? What's that, some kind of Vortaspeak?!"

Weyoun: "Oh, shut up." *starts smiling like in the picture*

Damar: *looks at Weyoun for a few seconds, then kicks his ass*

------------------
"Although I'm so tired, I'll have another cigarette. And curse Sir Walter Raleigh; he was such a stupid git."
-the Beatles, "I'm So Tired"

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Founder: "Yes, Weyhoun, I do like you better than I like Damar."

Weyhoun: "Told you."

Damar: "You're dead at recess, kiss-ass."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyhoun: "Well, I guess you were wrong. Episode 1 didn't break the Jurassic Park 2 one-week record. Looks like you owe me a Coke."

Damar: (grumble grumble grumble.) "You'll get it."

Weyhoun: "Unless you want to go double-or-nothing on Worf vs Gowron?"

Damar: "Rrrr. Gowron, and I'll take the point spread."

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damar: What are you smiling about? Don't you realize that if the Federation wins this war we'll all be dead?!

Weyoun: Yes, of course, I realize that, Damar. But you see...that's the joys of cloning. *smirks* You see...The Founders trust me...well, to some extent, nonetheless...So I have a bit of access to the cloning chambers. Already, I have 5 more clones of myself maturing for after the war...in the event that I DO perish. You see...you just can't beat me.

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Monty Python reference*

Damar: What?! With a melon?

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* Continuing Raven's MP references *

Weyoun:Vewy well! I shall fwee...Worf!

Damar:Ehh,we don't seem to have a Worf, sir.

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: Hehheh, hehheh. Hey Damar. Check out the chick at the water-fountain.

Damar: Hehheh. Where? Hehheh.
(Sees her) Hehheh, cool, hehheh.
(They snigger together.)

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

Weyoun: "And as you can see, with the WonderChair 2600, and it's built-in Vibrate and Massage modes, I can travel over these speed-bumps the Federation calls Mirandas in total comfort!"
(cue unbelieveably smug look)

Damar: "Oh come on! I want a go! Please??"

Weyoun: (Thinks about it for a minute, sees Damar's expectant face slowly light up, and with smugger face)
"Ne-oh!"

Damar: "Why I oughta...!"

(Fades out to kicks, punches and childish whinging)

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps