Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Final Chapter: When It Rains 1 ($) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Final Chapter: When It Rains 1 ($)
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bashir: "What about this one?"

Ezri: "I like it as much as the other nine poses, but, don't you think it's a little early to decide what you want your statue to look like?"

Bashir: "Silence, groupie, or I won't let you help write my Nobel Prize acceptance speech."

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bashir: A noble chin, perfect ears, the nose is a little large, but we live in such an imperfect world.
Ezri: thinking (Now he thinks he's the Doctor)

(anyone get that one?)

------------------
WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is that a Dr Who reference?

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bashir: "Vorta, I am not sure if I matched this solid's nasal hairs quite properly. I do not solicit your opinion, Weyoun."

Ezri: "Founder, did you clone me wrong? Something doesn't feel quite right..."

------------------
Vreenak: "The man who started the war with the Dominion... Somehow I thought you'd be taller." (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ezri: "Julian, I just wanted to say that the way you found that cure was absolutely brilliant."

Bashir: "Yes, I know."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bashir: "I'd rather... just... sing..."

Michael Palin: "Stop that! Stop that! You're not going into a song while I'm here!"

------------------
"When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."
-Samuel L. Clemens

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As soon as Bashir turned his back, Ezri crept up behind, silver hammer in hand.

------------------
"Should have changed that stupid lock. Should have thrown away the key. No no, not I, I will survive, right down here on my knees."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ezri: *mumbles* Looks like no one has found a cure for your huge ego....

Bashir: Huh? What's that??

Ezri: Um, nuthin.

------------------
I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.
You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm getting old. Thinking of Nicole DeBoer as sexy seems vaguely reminiscent of seeing your little sister undressing (note for our members from the southern USA: this is a bad thing).

The winner is Xentrick whol'll probably say "yes, I know." Runners-up are TSN for the singing, and Elim Garak for the Founder - surely they know how to do Bashir by now, they've copied him enough. . ? 8)

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the note there firsty, and Jeff got the Doctor Who reference, from "The Face Of Evil"(Not an exact quote)

------------------
ALL GOOD THINGS

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps