Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Final Chapter: When It Rains 2 ($) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Final Chapter: When It Rains 2 ($)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right, that's it. Bugger Star Trek Interactive, it's useless. Instead let's go to Alidar Jarok for some FAR better pics. . .

Predictable, but there you go.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: *Mr. Burns speak, singing* See my vest, see my vest, see my vest!

Kira: Stop that right now. You're creeping me out.

Odo: Excellent...

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo(after about a dozen Warp Core Breaches): THERE'S ONLY OOOOOOOOONE......MAN UNITEDDDDDD! (hic)
Did I ever tell you you're me besht friend, you are? Well you are! Gis a kiss!
(hiccups again , then falls on the floor laughing uncontrolabbly)

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo Looks around) Are you talking to me?
(Looks around again) Are you talking to ME?
Well you must be talking to me, 'cos there ain't no-one else here (and I should know,'cos I had the place phaser-swept this morning)

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: "So. . . let me see. I'm going undercover disguised as Val Doonican?"
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: AYYYYYYYYYYYY! AYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kira: No, you've got to curl your fingers into fists and bend your arms more at the elbow if you want to look like the Fonz.

------------------
You're just JEALOUS because the little voices talk to ME!

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: Do I look fat in this?

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: "Nerys! Tell me you see the big beach ball I'm holding in my hands!"

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: "Come get some."

------------------
"Should have changed that stupid lock. Should have thrown away the key. No no, not I, I will survive, right down here on my knees."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: Well, how big was it? Was it this big?

Kira: Well, maybe a little longer. Honestly, Odo, I don't see why you care so much. Why should you be jealous? You're a shapeshifter, and capable of anything...

Odo: Well, I plan on catching a bigger fish, so there.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: "GREAT! Why don't they just put a sign on my back that sais: My friend got a Starfleet uniform, and all I got is this lousy ...., uhmm I don't even know what it is!"

Data (just outside this picture, on the right side): "It is ..., it is ......, it is green!"

------------------
"Isn't Y2K year 2048?? I mean last time I checked 1K was 1024.
Now that Y1.953125K, that's where the real problem lies..."

[This message was edited by Altair on May 27, 1999.]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: Arrggghhh, I'm gonna kill Garak for this.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Odo: Nerys, Nog told me that Bajoran women were attracted to men who wore clothes like this, so hold on to your hat baby 'cause Papa's coming to get ya

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kira: Odo, what are you doing wearing my mothers old clothes.

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

Orion Syndicate
Member # 25

Odo: I hereby declare that from this time forth, it is illegal to mention the name Man Utd. It is a crime punishable by death.

(I think the Brits will be able to understand that there's a lot of sour grapes involved in that last statement)

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps