Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Final Chapter: Tacking Into The Wind ($) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Final Chapter: Tacking Into The Wind ($)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just the one for today, again - but Extreme Measures will be following very shortly, the end is nigh!

This image comes from Star Trek Interactive, despite what I've said about it before. . .

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Founder: What do you mean the tryouts for the Planet of the Apes musical review were yesterday!!

Weyoun: *like a typical sycophant* Founder, what was I thinking, you have already won the lead role! You will do a wonderful job. *bows*

Fonder: Did I ask you lackey boy.

------------------
I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.
You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.

[This message was edited by Jay on May 28, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: "Shedding season so soon?"

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: Nope, Calvin Klein doesn't seem to work, let's try Estee Lauder.

Founder: No, no, use Elizabeth Arden.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on May 28, 1999.]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: My, my, you look absolutely gorgeous.....

Founder: Has someone been playing around with the cloning equipment again?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Founder: "Coffee. Now."

------------------
"Should have changed that stupid lock. Should have thrown away the key. No no, not I, I will survive, right down here on my knees."
--
They Might Be Giants

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: "And how are you feeling, Founder?"

Founder: "Better."

Weyoun: "Ah, good!"

Founder: "Better get a bucket, I'm gonna throw up."

------------------
"Should have changed that stupid lock. Should have thrown away the key. No no, not I, I will survive, right down here on my knees."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's gross is someone who picks at their scabs.
What's grosser than gross is someone who picks at other people's scabs.
What's grosser than that is someone who's scabs peel themselves...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

a pouch of centauri duckats to whoever gets this reference...

Pascal: Buckman, There was a fingernail in my soup today! Yesterday there was a BANDAID!

Buckman: The bandaid was keeping the fingernail on, sir.

------------------

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be Up Periscope! with Kelsey Grammer. Can I have my dukats now?

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Founder: Weyoun, one more comment about my staying in the tanning bed too long, and I will activate your next clone. Now go get my aloe!

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

Actually, its "Down Periscope"....you get half the pouch....ehehehe

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Founder: "If you have any intention of not being replaced by the nineteen Weyoun, I suggest you remove your hand from my hip."

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order to test the loyalty of Weyoun Nine, the Founder has herself delivered to his room disguised as a Pizza.

Weyoun: *gagging* "Your. . . Magnificence, you still have some Mozzarella on yourself!"

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps