Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Final Chapter: The Dogs Of War ($) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Final Chapter: The Dogs Of War ($)
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun:

Don't move, don't talk out of time, don't think, don't worry everything's just fine.

Just fine.

Don't grab, don't clutch, don't hope for too much, don't breathe, don't achieve, don't grieve without leave......

Don't check just balance on the fence, Don't answer, don't ask, don't try and make sense.

Don't whisper, don't talk, don't run if you can walk, don't cheat compete, don't miss the one beat.

Don't travel by train, don't eat, don't spill, don't piss in the train, don't make a will.

Don't fill out any forms, don't compensate, don't cower, don't crawl, don't come home late.

Don't hover at the gate.

Don't take it on board, don't fall on your sword, just play another chord.

If you feel you're getting Bored.

Damar *offscreen*: I feel Numb........ I feel Numb, too much is not enough...... yeah........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on June 03, 1999.]

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun:Ladies and gentleman of Cardassia: wear sunscreen. If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be it. The long-term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by scientists, whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable, than my own meandering experience.I will dispense this advice, now.

Damar: God I am sick of this song.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clinton: "Ah did NOT have sexual relations with Miss Lewinsky. . ."

Gul-In-The-Street: "Yeah, right. Bet she's just down out of camera shot."

(well, he does look a bit like him in this pic)

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: "Hello, Cardassia, and here are the results of the Dominion vote in the QuadrantVision Song Contest: United Federation of Planets, no points, nul point."

Terry Wogan: "No surprise there!"

Weyoun: "Vulcan, one point. Betazed, two points. Klingon Empire, three points. Romulan Star Empire, four points. . ."

Terry Wogan: "so far, so predictable."

Weyoun: "Tzenkethi, five points. Kzinti Empire, six points. . ."

Terry Wogan: "I'faith and begorrah, here comes the sucking-up!"

Weyoun: "Bajor, seven points. Cardassia, eight points. . ."

Terry Wogan: "Holy bejaysus! A poor turnout for the host nation!"

Weyoun: "Tholian Assembly, nine points."

Terry Wogan: "Nothin' to do with their current negotiations with the angular boyos, of course."

Weyoun: "The Breen, ten points."

Terry Wogan: "True to form."

Weyoun: "And finally - the Dominion, twelve points. Goodnight, Cardassia!"

Terry Wogan: "WHAT?! Sweet Mary Mother o' God, they can't do that! Well, there you go, once again the QuadrantVision Song Contest has been wrecked by favouritism and neighbourism. . ."

*Jem'Hadar soldiers burst in and execute Wogan*

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROTFL@First One's Clinton.

*Continuation of Lottery joke*

Heavily tanned Weyoun: And the numbers for this weeks 500 thousand bars of latinum *heh* jackpot are, 4, 16, 18, 26, 35, 39, and 41.

Cardassian #1: Oh no, those were ny numbers, if that damned wompat didn't eat my lottery ticket........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on June 05, 1999.]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
screen: "Wel-wel-welcome to Network Twenty-three. I'm your h-h-h-host, Weyoun Headroom."

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cardassian: Ahhh! We don't have to watch this! *starts to walk off*

2nd Cardassian: Ummm...*points* yeah, we do.

Cardassian *sees Jem'Hadar pointing rifles at him*: I see your point. *runs back to watch Weyoun*

Weyoun: Hi, I'm Weyoun 8. You may remember me from previous clones, like Weyoun 4, or Weyoun 2. Or my personal favorite, Weyoun 5.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cardassian: "I don't care what he says. Times Square had a sense of reality to it, at least. Now look at it."

------------------
"Near the door! They leave reality inside!"

The First One
Member # 35

Weyoun: "And following the tragic death of Gul Etted in a freak gardening accident, I'm delighted to announce the new head of the Cardassian government will be Gul Ibbul."

Cardassian #1: "He'd have to be."

Cardassian #2: "Shhhh!"

The First One
Member # 35

Cardassian: "Big Brother? Big Girl's Blouse more like."

Weyoun: "I heard that."

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's the story
Of a man named Weyoun..."

First One: Another Irish stereotype joke, and for the love and honour o' God, mariodh me tu. Eist go maith liom.

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: "Good evening. Today we'll be talking w/ Mr. Arthur 'Two-Sheds' Jackson..."

------------------
"Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!"
-Inspector Fox, the Arguement Clinic sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: "Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the planet."

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weyoun: We have great news, citizens...DS9 has come to an end...

Damar: Quick! Change the channel before he reveals spoilers!!!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Attention all Forum-goers: This is Charles Capps speaking..."

------------------
"Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!"
-Inspector Fox, the Arguement Clinic sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps