Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » The DS9 Final Chapter CapComs: What You Leave Behind ($) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The DS9 Final Chapter CapComs: What You Leave Behind ($)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is ridiculous. NONE of the image site's I've visited have any good images up. Were they all so busy blubbering about the end of the series to get any good pics? Was the thought of getting a life instead of a better TV card too much for them? *sigh*

Anyway, here's the first pic. And maybe the last unless some people start pullig their thumbs out of their asses. 8)

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kassidy: Stop sucking up to me, Ben. I KNOW you've been screwing with the colour.....

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: Tish! You spoke French!

------------------
"... Then you'll see me do some MAJOR dancing on your face!" -- Cosby

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kassady: "Grey just doesn't look good on me."

Sisko: "At least you still smell the same!"

------------------
"Isn't Y2K year 2048?? I mean last time I checked 1K was 1024.
Now that Y1.953125K, that's where the real problem lies..."

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben: I can't help myself when you wear that Chocolate scented perfume...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kasidy: "Ben! I told you to wash the glue of your face first!"

------------------
Vreenak: "The man who started the war with the Dominion... Somehow I thought you'd be taller." (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben: "I love hand-burgers!"

Kassidy: "Will you please stopwith these awful puns?"

Ben: "My favorite. Finger food."

Kassidy: "Ben..."

Ben: "Ladyfingers?"

Kassidy: "Okay,that's ten."

Ben: "Finger lickin' good."

Kassidy: "This is the last warning."

Ben: "What are you going to do, give me a knuckle-sandwich?"

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sisko: pltththt!

Kassidy: "Oh God, I married a frat-boy."

Sisko: plthtththt!!!

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(Enter THE DOCTOR, Stage Left)
Great, someone else got the damn Captain Proton program as well!

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Narrator:
Do not adjust you television set.
We now control the Colour, and the Contrast.
We can show you a hundred pictures, or expand a single image to crystal clarity.

Prepare to enter...The Final Chapter!
------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

[This message was edited by Gaseous Anomaly on June 06, 1999.]

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the next stop on our tour is a sample of Deep Space Nine, before Ted Turner bought the franchise.

------------------
ALL GOOD THINGS

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kassidy: "Ben, have you been running that Vic Fontaine holoprogram again?"

------------------
WARNING: Storing semtex in the microwave
may be hazardous to your health!

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a disaster, let's face it. A lot of very good entries, but the sheer struggle I had finding pics made it murder. I wonder - did anyone avoid these altogether to avoid getting spoiled?

Anyway, the winner is First of Two - mon cher! Runners-up are Xentrick and Gaseous Anomaly.

So, back to normal now - This weekend, Elim Garak does the GuestCom, then it's me, then Jeff with his Empire Strikes Back Com.

Congratulations to all for taking part in this marathon. No more DS9 pics are to be featured for at least 6 months. 8)

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I won.

I WON??!?!?!

GLEEP!

------------------
"... Then you'll see me do some MAJOR dancing on your face!" -- Cosby

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

And gleep for me too!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.