Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 1 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 1
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it is the Capcom Tour of Star Trek, where we explore the entire universe of our favourite Television series. This pic comes from the Star Trek Photo Gallery, click on the image to visit.

First up on the tour, we see Kirk and Spock with....... mmmmm...... heheheheh........ excuse me while I laugh myself silly........

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: *singing* "It's Christmas, it's Christmas..."

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Okay, no-ones moving until I find out who burnt my nipple.

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bones: You know Jim, when I said that you had a Caesar complex...

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: I feel silly wearing this lettuce on my head.

Spock: Indeed, Captain. However, we are fortunate not to be those people over there. We could be wearing hats made out of Spam.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Come in, and know me better, man!"

Kirk: "Why did I ever agree to take part in the crew's rendition of A Christmas Carol? And, if I remember correctly, the Ghost of Christmas Present did not have a red-shirted assistant whom Scrooge phasers!"

member of red-shirt production crew: "Shh, captain! You're big moment is coming up!" *stifled laughter*

------------------
"Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!"
-Inspector Fox, the Arguement Clinic sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Doctor, I must point out, these clothes are only vaguely reminiscent of those worn by Roman royalty in the first century BC."

Kirk: "And, besides that, it's just not that funny when you yell 'Hail, Caesar!' every time you pass us!"

------------------
"Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!"
-Inspector Fox, the Arguement Clinic sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "...and this is my friend, Egotist Maximus."
Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Starfleet Inspector General: "I'm waiting."

Spock: "There is a perfectly logical explanation as to why we are dressed in togas and the entire shuttle-bay has been decorated to look like a Roman orgy. And Emperor Tiberius here will be happy to tell you what it is."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

Crowd: "Toga! Toga! Toga!"

Spock: "Fascinating, Captain. The people of planet Tappa Kegga Brewski have followed a path of parallel cultural evolution and created a society based on Greek culture. To be precise, latter 20th Century American college Greek fraternity culture."

Kirk: "That explains the smell."

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Jim... is this the norm, at these Admiral parties?"

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Captain, he seems to be quite adamant about haggling."

Kirk: "Oh, we don't have time for this!"

------------------
"Near the door! They leave reality inside!"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Captain, we appear to be twapped on a pwanet simiwaw to ancient Wome."

Kirk: "Don't worry, Thpock. Let me thpeak to them."

------------------
"Near the door! They leave reality inside!"

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, once you start on the Python there's no stopping. . . 8)

Spock: "This is my fwiend Biggus Dickus. He wanks among the highest in Wome!"

Kirk: *thinkth* "What did he thay? Wath I jutht inthulted?"

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "We're not messing with time, Spock, honest!"

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps