Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 1 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 1
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Curious Captian...who knew we'd come to the Halloween party in the same costume...

Kirk: *pissed* Yes, Spock...WHO KNEW?!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: *to red-shirt* "Do you find something funny when I say the name... Bigus... Dickus?! He has a wife, you know... Incontinentia... Incontinentia Buttocks!"

------------------
"Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!"
-Inspector Fox, the Arguement Clinic sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: I do not understand what you find so humorous, Dr. McCoy.

Kirk: Wait until you see the dress you get to wear, Bones...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Three words: Landing Toga Party.

**OR**

Kirk and Spock attempt to inflitrate the Tappa Kegga Bru frat house at Starfleet Academy...

------------------
WARNING: Storing semtex in the microwave
may be hazardous to your health!

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Live, from York University, are the results of the CapComs. Sorry for the late response, but my monitor just fried itself so I'm posting from YorkU rather than U-of-T.

Now let's get down to business. The winner here is AndrewR ("Admiral Parties"). Runner ups are Xentrick for "Emperor Tiberius", which makes alot of sense, and Jeff Raven- I'd hate to see what McCoy wears.

An Honourable Mention to TSN for his good use of the dreaded Red Shirt.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow! thanks! I didn't think I'd have a chance with SO many hilarious entries! (o:

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the nod
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps