Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 3 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 3
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it is the Capcom Tour of Star Trek, where we explore the entire universe of our favourite Television series. This pic comes from the Star Trek Photo Gallery, click on the image to visit.

We now head to the USS Enterprise-D, where we finally discover what really goes on in a turbolift........ No shoving, please.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deanna: "If you make me adjust your collar again, I'll screech!"

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "What the. . ? Nobody told me we had a 24-hour party deck!"

Troi: *thinks* "Damn! He found out. . ."

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi: Captain, I know you wanted some elevator music, but the first time we go to Deck 1, Commander Riker will be squished flatter than a pancake.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Deck 45."
Data: "Sir, there is no deck 45."
Picard: "Uh...it's for captains only. That's it."

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi: *thinks* Damn, I hate these humid days... *looks at Picard's head* Heh. He doesn't have to worry about it, I guess...

Data: *thinks* Hm... Perhaps now is a good time to test Commander Riker's assertion of how much females enjoy having their buttocks squeezed...

Yar: *thinks* Wow. That robot is so sexy. I'll have to find an excuse next week to have sex w/ him... What the...?! Is he about to grab Troi's ass?!

Picard: "Computer, deck... Uh, deck... Um... Damn, where was I going...?"

------------------
"Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!"
-Inspector Fox, the Arguement Clinic sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus

[This message was edited by TSN on June 07, 1999.]

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Mister Data, set course for the shuttle bay, maximum turbo."

Data: "Aye, sir."

Picard: "Engage."

Troi: {one of these days, *I'll* be in command, and then I'll show this pompous windbag how to run a starship.}

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "On behalf of myself and the band, I hope we pass the audition."
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As Data and Troi, blame the Captain for the smell, Yar trys not to gain any undue attention

Picard: "How dare you blame me..."

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In his many thoughts per second, Data ponders whether Picard's bum does look too big in that...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Next stop, Motown."

------------------
"Gone savage for teenagers with automatic weapons and boundless love."
--
Soul Coughing

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(In honor of Xentric's post)

Picard: We all live in a Yellow turbo shaft, a yellow turbo shaft, a yellow turbo shaft!

------------------
ALL GOOD THINGS

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*the door opens up to Deck 17, the Adult Holodeck level*

Picard: *blushes* What a minute...This isn't the children's bookstore...Er uh...Deck 18!

Troi: *mutters* yeah right...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard *exits turbolift and gets an evil grin*: It was me!!!

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is there so many "Deck" entries here? Where is the improvisation? Oh well, the Winner is The Shadow (yes, the Enterprise-D has 44 decks.......). Runners up are The Excalibur and Xentrick (for their "related" entries).

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.