Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 5 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 5
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it is the Capcom Tour of Star Trek, where we explore the entire universe of our favourite Television series. This pic comes from the Star Trek Photo Gallery, click on the image to visit.

We now head to the Sick Bay of the USS Voyager where it appears that the Doctor is getting a taste of his own medicine, literally.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on June 06, 1999.]

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: "What happened?"

Evil Voice: "We needed your brain."

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: "Get it off my head! It's eating my hair!"

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EMH: "It was awful! There was this female Gremlin, and I was going to marry her. . . please God, let me never see anything that ugly again!"

Janeway: "Relax doctor, it's over now. . ."

*EMH screams*

Janeway: ". . . and Neelix is here to see you."

*EMH screams again, louder*

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: "What do you mean, you need a wrist rest?"

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EMH: What do you mean, Ambassadorial headress?!?

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: "What are you talking about? And who's 'Mother Teresa'?"

------------------
"Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!"
-Inspector Fox, the Arguement Clinic sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EMH: "Captain!"
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: "I drank HOW much!?!"

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Doctor's attempt to avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal fails when his towel slips.
The First One
Member # 35

Tuvok: "He has been like this ever since encountering the Mexican Staring Frog of Southern Sri Lanka."

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: Captain! You too?

Janeway: Yes, Doctor. I just can't resist the urge to play horseshoes with your head.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: Mr Kim, I think there is something amiss with my program!!

------------------
ALL GOOD THINGS

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Kes: "Isn't he so cute when his nose flares?"

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Paris: "Sickbay to the bridge! We've got a problem. Doc No-name has lifesigns!"

------------------

[This message was edited by Elim Garak on June 07, 1999.]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps