Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 6 (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CapCom Tour of Star Trek- Part 6
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, it is the Capcom Tour of Star Trek, where we explore the entire universe of our favourite Television series. This pic comes from You Can't Do That on Star Trek, click on the image to visit.

We now end our tour with a quick visit to Captain Janeway's Ready room, where we have a VERY special guest among us...... *hyuk*

Special thanks go to Alastair Mabbott, creator of this magnificent image, and who gave me permission to use this pic for this CapCom.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

[This message was edited by Tahna Los on June 06, 1999.]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "So, there's still an Enterprise around?"
Janeway: "Yes, and you'll be heading straight toward it if you don't move your hand."

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk *to himself*: Hmmm...even in the 24th century Starfleet women have nice asses. And I thought chasing tail in the 23rd century was fun...

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles Capps and Jubilee McGann finally meet.

Charles: "Oooh, yeah..."

Jubee: "Oy... Someone, please, please send me back to the delta quadrant!"

------------------
"Flying Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard!"
-Inspector Fox, the Arguement Clinic sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Look casual, so no one suspects we just had incredible sex."

Janeway: "But we *didn't* have sex!"

Kirk: "Yeah, just like that."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Captain Kirk boldly goes where no hand has gone before
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk to himself: "Is it me or have women got larger in the last 70 years!?!"

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*in his best BBC wildlife narrator voice*

Even in the captivity, the adult male Kirk is smaller that the adult female Janeway. And just like in nature, he must move quickly away from the female Janeway after mating. If the Kirk is slow in his withdrawal, or stops to pose in best "I've just done the wild thing with the captain" pose, then the adult Janeway may well devour him for food.

*end BBC voice*

------------------
I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.
You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway, thinking to herself: I know what Kirk's doing, but do I *really* want to waste this precious coffee by throwing it in his face?

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revolted by the spectacle of CC and Jubes, the Forum population use the decommissioned Galaxy-class Enterforum-G to make their escape.

------------------
"I also received an interesting, if some-what perplexing, note from a 13-year-old lad who asked if I "had a clue." I fear I cannot adequately answer, as I am not aware of any immediate clues at hand; but that is not to say there are none present." - T. Herman Zweibel

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janeway: So, erm...does my bum look big in this? Or just my hair?

Kirk: well, i can't see your bum...lemme find out another way....

Janeway: that is NOT what i had in mind...

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voyager writers attempt yet another lame ploy to boost ratings by inserting old footage and characters into the show, and call it a 'homage' to the original series...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mulgrew *looks at director*: Hey! Can't you tell this sex fiend that "You can't do that on Star Trek!" Gimme a break...!

------------------
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

Kirk: Give me a bone here, people. Really...

Crewman *offscreen*: You mean bum?

Kirk: No, already got one of those...

------------------
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

*news anchor speak*

In a new act of political correctness, the government altered the "Thinking Man" statue to include a woman.

Shortly after the alteration, over 500 suits were filed for Sexual Harrasment, citing the cause as the demeaning pose of the "Thinking Persons".

------------------
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps