Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » CappsCom: The VERY Special Edition (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: CappsCom: The VERY Special Edition
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This picture was difficult to get, but well worth the effort...

I had a team of cryptologists and experienced hackers spend the past week gaining access to the Pentagon's computer systems during routine maintenance periods. Early this morning we were able to access a high-security robotics lab, and I took control of a miniature insect-like prototype information gatherer. I sent it to the main satellite control center, where it was able to find the controls for a spy satellite in the northwestern hemisphere. Using data collected by my covert operatives, I located CC's house and guided the satellite camera to an open window. He was apparently sleeping after a, erm, long day with Jubes.

Of course, the question is...what is he dreaming about?

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been nice knowing you, Frank... *runs away before the beginning of smiteage, the likes of which have never been seen before* :-)

------------------
"I ran into Charlie Fogg.
He blacked my eye, and he kicked my dog.
My dog turned to me, and he said,
'Let's head back to Tennessee, Jed.'"
-The Grateful Dead, "Tennessee Jed"

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*moments after this picture was taken, the Capps one woke up and murdered everyone involved in the taking of the image*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC: Mmmm, these knickers smell nice. 1996 C & A if I'm not mistaken. Or they could be CK imports... I'll have to taste them to find out.
And then I shall kill Frank.

------------------
'There's no meat in beer, right?'
-Joey Tribiani

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[begin Kate Bush reference]

"...And dream of sheep..."

[Kate Bush reference ends]

--------------------------------------
Jeez, you went to a *lot* of effort to get a
C. Capps picture! Whenever I get the urge to see our Leader caught off-guard, I just shoot out a check to his mom and she snaps a Polaroid when he isn't looking. I keep her on retainer for just such emergencies.

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Announcer: "What the audience doesn't realise is that Charles is naked from the waist down. . ."

*suspects this may be true*

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*dream sequence - CC breaks into song* The hills are alive with the sound of sheep.

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

[This message was edited by Orion Syndicate on June 09, 1999.]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*something similar*

one sheep jumping over the fence, two sheep jumping over the fence.......

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Announcer's voice: "Unbelieveable carnage. Families torn apart. Charles Capps of Moron Hell, California was just one of the many victims, another life ruined. . . When Pastries Attack!"

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, my friend tried to count sheep once, and it scared him so bad that he never did it again....

*L* Of course, this friend DOES have some issues to work through, but still...hehehe.... it takes one HECK Of a sick mind to come up with THIS!

See, he was counting the sheep one night, TRYING to get to sleep, when he suddenly realized that once the sheep jumped over the fence he was imagining, they had no where to go! They were just piling up on the other side of the fence, the pile getting higher and higher... this disturbed him greatly, so he went to investigate the sheep to make sure the were okay, and that's when he realized that the sheep certainly WERE okay! In FACT, they were all part of a big sheep ORGY! *LOL*

Okay, enough said... this friend is one HECK of a unique individul, and I swear, this story could only come from the likes of his mind.. upon hearing about the sheep orgy, I decided not ot ask any more questions.. I was afraid of what he'd tell me ;-)

Anyway, for some reason that story seemed appropriate just now... maybe that's why Charles likes sheep so much? I dunno! I think it's a possibility that should be examined though...

*grins and is gone*

~LOA

------------------
I hate men. I turly do. But it's okay... I'm not bitter. Really. I'm not!

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately, when Data was trying to get Charles Capps to go to bed one evening, after a long day of assimilation, he accidentally placed the command "sheep" in his head and not "sleep," and thus a monster was born.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CC begins dreaming of being in a DS9 episode...

CC, in dream: I'm going to kill Frank. I'm going to kill Frank. That's what I'm going to do. I can see it clearly now. I'm going to kill him...

Miles: Kill Worf.

CC: No, kill Frank.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charles Capps sleeps peacefully, unaware that he left Jubes alone with his digital camera and laptop.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Let's get those missiles ready to destroy the universe!" - TMBG

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which brings up the question, why is he sleeping so peacefully? I leave the answer up to many overactive imaginations.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jubilee (out-of-shot): Goddammit! Quit hogging the covers!

------------------
"... Then you'll see me do some MAJOR dancing on your face!" -- Cosby

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps