Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Star Wars Capcom-A New Hope 2 (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star Wars Capcom-A New Hope 2
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke *activates lightsaber*

Ben *activates lightsaber*: I see you have the saber. And that your Schwartz is as big as mine!

Chewbacca: *ROAR GROWL, GROWL*

C3P0: The Wookie is quite correct. That line is from the wrong movie.

Luke: Then what movie is it from?

R2D2: *Beep, Beep, Whir!*

C3P0: Oh, no. We're doomed...

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: "That's it; I want a Coke."

Obi-Wan: "Do not take that tone with me! I am Caesar! Wait, never mind..."

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: What else is in that droid, Ben?

Ben: Besides the technical readouts of an Imperial battlestation, it also has stock footage of Jubilee and Charles' time together.

Luke: Hmmm, forget Alderaan, we need to get it to Frank G for more Cappscoms!

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C3PO: *laughing* "Oh, Master Luke, do come back over here! Chewbacca has thought of another one!"

*C3PO, R2D2, and Chewbacca all laugh*

Luke: *whining* "Beeeen!"

Obi-Wan: "I'm sorry, Luke, but even the Force can't stop your bum from looking big in that..."

------------------
"Silence, you contemptible shrew!"
-Stewie, The Family Guy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obi-Wan: "Trust me, Luke, this is the first lesson every Jedi must learn. Now, say it just like I do: 'We are the Jedi Knights who saaaaaay... Ni!'"

------------------
"If you hear only one song this year, there's something terribly wrong with you."
-They Might Be Giants, "Critic Intro"

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: *whining little bastard voice* We won! We won!

Ben: I am glad to see you have come back from the relay race. But aren't you supposed to leave the baton with team officials?

------------------
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
~Homer Simpson

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Luke: Ben... I was going through Leia's stuff - and I found this... I didn't know she was a Jedi!?!

Ben: Aaaahhhh, you might want to give that to me.

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben: I'll have a mocha with a dash of cream... oh and Luke see if they've got any citrus cake... oh and look those people got the comfy chair...

C3P0 (in background): and so *I* said, Shmi, you've just GOT to hear this...

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The winner is... AndrewR...I've always wondered where the bathroom was...heheh
Second place goes to Xentrick, for...well, quite a few of them...very nice, but just couldn't top AndrewR's...

Honorable mention goes to Jay for his second to last one, if he can tell me what reference that is...it sounds very familiar.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps