Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Pic the Voice II (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pic the Voice II
Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only one I know is 4 which is none other than the great Jubilee. And that's only because I had the extreme pleasure before anyone else here has.

------------------
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. Except in New Jersey, where what's blowing in the wind smells funny.

[This message was edited by Saiyanman Benjita on June 17, 1999.]

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. 2 is Fabrux.
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only Sol is dopey enough to say something like that. #1 has to be him.

------------------
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
~Homer Simpson

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because number one is dedicated to all the ladies, people automatically assume it's the Pompatus of Love.

When can we start submitting files for Pick the Voice III?

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

[This message was edited by Siegfried on June 17, 1999.]

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can submit them up through Sunday. The next competition will be a week from today (Thursday).

And it's Pic the Voice - no k. A reuse of an unrelated pun.

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank." - TMBG

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2.) First of Two (??)

------------------
"You were right about the negotiations...they were short."
Obi-Wan Kenobi to QuiGon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll give you some K's!

*throws a bucket of potassium onto Frank*

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, that probably wasn't a good--*bursts into flames*

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
"Speak softly, drive a Sherman tank." - TMBG

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1 Sol Syatem
2 Not me, so it must be The First One
3 This one SHOULD be me, but it isn't. RW?
4 Jubilee
5 Elim
6 ?

------------------
"... Then you'll see me do some MAJOR dancing on your face!" -- Cosby

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, Jubes really doesn't have much of an accent. Not compared to all the men, whose voices just merge into a sea of middle-class American teen cr...erm...voices.

------------------
"In my defence that bush is actually quite big"
-M the F

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#1: Yeah right...
#2: Seinfeld with a cold.
#3: Bill Gates' robot clone.
#4: The pleasure is all mine Jubes!
#5: CC, you can say all you want, I still think this is you!
#6: Uhhmm. Hello 2U2, whoever you are...

------------------
Bugs Come In Through Open Windows.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
C'mon, I ain't that nasal...

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I think I'll spoil the fun a bit by saying I'm not in this comp, but I'm not in this comp. If I were you could probably identify me by a less-than-perfect faked British accent and long pauses :] Hey, at least I don't have a Dutch accent.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No 2 is SO not The First One. Fof2, aren't you familiar with his "BBC Wildlife documentry" voice?

------------------
"In my defence that bush is actually quite big"
-M the F

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*is really having trouble figuring out #3* It's a TMBG reference, but I don't know who else here besides me, Frank, or Sol would do such a thing. And that "accent" hint sure doesn't help any...

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps