Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Pic the Voice II (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Pic the Voice II
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I gave you guys another day because of the Forums being down...

For being humourous, I'd have to say that Jubes wins. Antagonist gets second runner-up for sheer originality (even though he never did tell us who Number 6 was...). TSN gets the Precision Award, as well as first runner-up for humour.

And, for the record, here are the right answers:

1. This guy is really bright: Sol
  2. The first part is fabulous: Fabrux
  3. This is not his normal accent: Frank
  4. Look for the upcoming hint: Jubes
  5. He was kicked off his planet: Elim
  6. Just a blip: Sunspot

Pic the Voice III in just an hour or so...

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, first, I'm going to have to hurt Frank when he gets back for pretending he didn't even know what his own quote meant... *grrr*

And, second, I don't get the "blip" thing...

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I didn't get it at first, either...but after I turned to Frank for the answer, I kinda got it.

A sunspot looks like a blip when you look at the sun through a telescope.

*thinks we have just found out why Frank is the way he is...he stares at bright objects with a telescope*

------------------
"Just remember...you're the queen!"
Tom Paris to Janeway, "Bride of Chaotica"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at Sunspot* What, you've never looked at yourself through a telescope before?

TSN, you were the most accurate of them all...

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A sunspot looks like a blip? Hm... *rummages through Frank's stuff to figure out what he's been smoking*

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

I concur with Frank. That's what I've always been told.

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

Ooh, the first official page split...

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

*will have to check on the definition of "blip"*

------------------
"You! Are you smarter than this one?"
-Ambassador Byleth to LaForge regarding Worf, TNG's "Liasons"

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps