Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Pic-the-Baby-Face (Preproduction)

Author Topic: Pic-the-Baby-Face (Preproduction)
Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as the title suggests, I'm doing a competition using forum members' baby pictures. Rules are the same as Pic-the-Face competitions, guess who the person is along with a humorous comment, etc. But I can't do this without YOUR help. So, anyone who wants to enter your baby picture(s) (anything under age 10) please email to [email protected].
Thank you very much.

------------------
"O Notre-Dame!
Oh! Laisse-moi rien qu'une fois
Pousser la porte du jardin d'Esmeralda"
--"Belle", Notre Dame de Paris

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man. And me with no scanner.. and such a CUUUTE baby pic.. even now, looking at that pic makes me wonder what went wrong...

------------------
"... Then you'll see me do some MAJOR dancing on your face!" -- Cosby

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a baby, my mother couldn't afford that many pictures... there's only one or two still in print somewhere, and I don't know where they are. *shrugs*

------------------
If I follow you home, will you keep me?

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*screams*

LOOK! She's *shrug*ing! She IS CHARLES!

You know, people posting here are sort of giving the game away as to whether or not they'll be in it...

------------------
"In my defence that bush is actually quite big"
-M the F

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I sure as hell won't be in it. BTW I've been known to shrug once in a while, it's not a true Cappsian trait.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps