Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (2) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (2)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EMH: "I'm afraid there's no avoiding it, and i have the proof - your bum DOES look big in that!"

Seven: "Precisely HOW long have you been collecting this data?"

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAO @ Lee

------------------
"You were right about the negotiations...they were short."
Obi-Wan Kenobi to QuiGon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Seven: "Oh man, my duty roster is pretty heavy. All stuffed up and unbalanced! It makes my back hurt when I think of it. I'll ask Janeway to implant some time off. Installing two gel packs of that size in one time is just impossible.

Doctor: (sniggers)

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EMH: "In this lesson, we'll learn about casually glancing at yourself in a reflective surface to check your hair. Or whatever. This maneuver is particularly useful in social functions. You don't won't people to think you're vain, or insecure, so you just take a very quick look. Watch me. There. See that? Nice quick look, and my nose hairs are perfect. Now you try."

Seven: "How long have had these metals things on my face?"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seven: *reads* "Frame of Mind" by Dr. Beverly Crusher.

Doctor: I found it in the ship's Database. Don't go loosing your mind now though.

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited June 25, 1999).]

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doctor: Almost there.

Seven: I wonder what he's trying to do.

Doctor: Found it! The perfect angle to look at her lovely breasts. They look nothing like they do on the Internet.

------------------
GGWK chick: I'll leave some pamphlets by the door
Cartman: Great we need some more toilet paper.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh... an interesting ensemble of replies...

The winner is... *drumroll* Krenim! How true an entry! The First One (I admit it; I'm vulnerable to bum gags and the other one wasn't bad at all!) and Sunspot (I can never get those mind games!) are the runners-up for this time around...

Honourable mention: RW gets the second ever "He said what?" commendation (perish the hairy thought).

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited June 27, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited June 27, 1999).]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps