Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (4) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (4)
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, yes. Here I am. Yes, the eleventh GuestComs! They're the Plain and Simple, edition, I must add.
Alas, no DS9 images, but I've added some nice Innuendo Awards, so I suggest you try to go into the gutter. Or else.

Five lovely images here this week. And down the runway they come...

Alidar Jarok's Star Trek Image Library again!

A spot of tea?

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

[This message was edited by Elim Garak on June 20, 1999.]

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: I sense; anger, hatred, a brew of hostile hot emotions

Spock: Look, Data, the mind meld isn't designed to work with kettles.

Data: I sense confusion. It's saying to me 'who is the ugly big eared freak? Destroy him for me. Tear him apart' I must obey...

------------------
"In my defence that bush is actually quite big"
-M the F

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Data discovers hash tea in Amsterdam.

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: Well?

Janeway: Well?

Data: Yes, I'm getting something in my crystal ball... It's... It's... Earl Grey!

Picard: Woo hoo!

Janeway: D'oh!

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data creates a gadget that allows him to experience the human act of sneezing...

Data: "Ah�! Ah�! AH�! Ahh... AH�! Ahh... Aaaaah�! AH-CHOO!!! Yes! I did it! Guard your salad bars, everyone: Data can sneeze!"

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: Yes! Yes!

Spot: Meow?

LaForge: What is it Data?

Data: I figured it out! I pour water into this kettle, turn on this element, and the water bubbles!

LaForge: Uh, Data, we've known about that for a long, long time...

------------------
Star Trek: Dark Horizon
Creator, Owner, Only Writer

Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: Geordi, you were correct, inhaling the fumes of this coolant does have a debilitating affect.

------------------
"So where are the nuggets on a chicken anyway?"

IP: Logged
Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data gets stoked on a 24th century bong...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*ROTFLMHO*

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: "Oh yeah, that's the kind. Hey Geordie, drink some of this shit, it'll knock you on your ass."

Geordie: "What is that stuff?"

Data: "Doctor Crusher gave it to me. She called it a 'placibo.' And I'm as high as a kite."

Geordie: "Far out."

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't be any worse than Liam's, so...

Data: "Not now, honey, our guests will be here shortly."

------------------
"It's not my birthday, it's not today. It's not my birthday, so why do you lunge out at me?"
--
They Might Be Giants

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I ment his entry in a different one.

------------------
"It's not my birthday, it's not today. It's not my birthday, so why do you lunge out at me?"
--
They Might Be Giants

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: "Aaah. . . that's the stuff."
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: "Mmm, yes. . . Lapsang Soochong, from the northern slope of a hill in the Kwangji Province of China, picked on. . . a Tuesday, by a labourer called Chang. Chang had rice and fish for dinner the night before. . ."

Riker: *snore*

Picard: "Mental note, Counselor Troi: Data is to be invited to no more tea-tastinf sessions."

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Data: "It's....erm... a..kettle! And.."

Show host: "THAAAAAAAT's correct, Data! Now let's take a look at what you've won."

Data: "Hey, what about the flask? I didn't get the flask. Doesn't the flask count?"

Show host: *listens to loudspeaker in ear* "THAAAAAAAT's correct, Data!" etc.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps