Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (4) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (4)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picard: "Captain's log, stardate 46357.9: While on route to somewhere or other, we're going to have one of those tedious episodes where a vague scientific back-story is going on to draw attention away from one of those interminable 'Troi gets PMT' shows. Accordingly Mr. Data is experimenting with chemicals located on a desert world in the Arrakis sector."

Data: "I believe this is called the 'Water of Life' and will kill those who are unable to control their metabolism. . . My God! I see it all! The Spice is Life!"

Worf: *over Commbadge* "Bridge to Captain Picard. There is a large sandworm off the starboard bow asking to speak to an individual known as Muad'dib."

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data learns the hardway that home-made alcohol really can make you go blind.

[This message has been edited by Xentrick (edited June 24, 1999).]

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data tries to put the water in the kettle using the 'Force'

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While transferring liquid hydrogen between containers, Data accidentally spills some in his lap...

------------------
"When we turn our back on our principles, we stop being human." -- Janeway, "Equinox"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Data: And would you like fries with that??!!?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When going through his mementos after his trip to romulas with picard - he finds a cloaking device he can't remember where he got

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riker: "So, how's it going since your replicator stopped working, captain?"

Picard: "Actually, I've found a viable alternative..." *pulls a cord in the ceiling and a bell is heard*

Data: *walks in* "You raaaaang?"

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This time, the winner is Sol System for the "honey" gag (innuendo galore). Krenim and Tahna Los are both the runners-up.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited June 27, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited June 28, 1999).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, hold on a minute. TSN was the one who used "viable alternative." So do I win, and you named the wrong joke, or did he win, and you named the wrong person?

------------------
"Breath...keep breathing. I can't do this alone"
--
Radiohead

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won, Simon, he just put in the wrong joke when he went back into his reply to say which joke it was. I complained, you see - I hate not knowing which joke won, he said, ignoring the fact that every CapCom he's ever done has had someone asking him the same thing. . .
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Argh! I meant for the "honey" comment. *fixes post accordingly*

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.