Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (5) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (5)
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, yes. Here I am. Yes, the eleventh GuestComs! They're the Plain and Simple edition, I must add.
Alas, no DS9 images, but I've added some nice Innuendo Awards, so I suggest you try to go into the gutter. Or else.

Five lovely images here this week. And down the runway they come...

The Star Trek Photo Gallery has been kind enough to provide the Net with such a lovely example of imagery for this fine runway of CapCom images...

Green: The colour of envy or money?

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Okay, that's enough for oral. My place or yours?

------------------
"In my defence that bush is actually quite big"
-M the F

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Jesus Liam, was that necessary?

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Kirk: "Why is everybody dressed like freaks in this time?"

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Interesting, Captain... It seems that I can mind-meld with this currency note.

Kirk: Really? What does it say?

Spock: It says it's Alexander Hamilton, and it wants to know whether or not he won the duel.

Kirk: No.

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: It appears that here in the Castro District no one looks twice at two fellows walking around the streets in odd dress having a good time together. *smiles* A am quite happy you know.

Spock: I am quite gay today myself Captain.

------------------
That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!
~Homer Simpson

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Well, now all we need is to find a way to get around."

Spock: "Perhaps that woman on the corner in the leather clothing will provide us transportation."

passer-by: "Well, she'll give you a ride, anyway..."

*sees everyone looking at him* Oh, like the other entries were any better! :-)

------------------
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering?"
Pinky: "I think so, Brain, but, if you get a long little doggie, wouldn't you just call it a 'dachshund'?"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Are you sure, Admiral?

Kirk: Yes Spock. Just take the money and put it in her g-string. I think I've got some bills in here...

Spock: *puts money in g-string* This pleases me

------------------
Star Trek: Dark Horizon
Creator, Owner, Only Writer

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Admiral, can you explain those on that female across the street?

Kirk: Ah yes, I do believe that is why they call this place 'Silicone Valley"...

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Captain, I do believe there is some... toilet tissue hanging from your pants."

Kirk: *hurriedly reaches behind*

------------------
"You were right about the negotiations...they were short."
Obi-Wan Kenobi to QuiGon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*expands on Josh's post*

Kirk: yeah, well...did you notice what you have around your HEAD, Spock?

------------------
"Fear attracts the fearful"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*LOL @ Wey*

------------------

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "Captain, you are an expert on this peroid of human history. Why did that woman just give me some money and say 'You need to update your look, girlfriend?'"

Kirk: "Spock, that wasn't a woman."

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

LMAO

------------------

jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: Her offer of twenty dollars was quite generous.

Kirk: Only twenty bucks for Starfleet issue underwear? And I got no support now!! I'm flippin', I'm floppin' ! I'm all over the place here! I hate this place!!

------------------
Proverbs for Paranoids, 3: If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they don't have to worry about answers.

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.