Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (5) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: GuestCom 11: Plain and Simple (5)
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "So you see, Captain, my choice of garments was an inspired one, preventing as it does any attampt to correctly estimate the size of my bum."

Kirk: "Shut up, will you?! *covers rear* I feel like everyone's staring at me!"

The First One
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "Spock, from where I stand you're a smartass!"

Spock: "Well, since I'm standing next to a dumb ass, that would not be too difficult."

Kirk: "D'Oh!"

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Well, we have some time to waste... I think we could take in some of the local culture.

Spock: Indeed, let us check out this "Trek Convention."

Kirk: Hmmm....Guest Speaker: William Shatner... Wow, what a handsome devil.

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Someone off-screen to Nimoy: "Hide your feelings Luke! They do you credit, but they can be made to serve the emperor!"

Shatner: "Damnit Len, I knew filming just after Return of the Jedi would be a bad idea. (to stagehand) Booze! Now!"

Xentrick
good to go
Member # 64

- posted      Profile for Xentrick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: "We're two lonely sailors with liberty call in a picturesque port-city. Where to first, Spock?"

Spock: "We only have a dollar, Captain."

Kirk: "Columbus Street. We'll probably even get change back."

The First One
Member # 35

"New York, New York! It's a wonderful town - the Bronx is up and the Battery's down!"
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spock: "What do they mean, exact change"
Kirk: "Not yet."

------------------
"Ooh, FASA." - The Shadow, aka Frank G - June 1999

Saiyanman Benjita
...in 2012. This time, why not the worst?
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for Saiyanman Benjita     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kirk: Hey Spock, I've been meaning to ask. Are you wearing anything under that?

Spock: Ummm, Nope.

Kirk: Then how are you supposed to do the swimming scene?

Spock: We've still got fifty bucks left.

Kirk: Well, Not really. Just the ten you've got left. I spent the rest on some nice girl three blocks back.

------------------
GGWK chick: I'll leave some pamphlets by the door
Cartman: Great we need some more toilet paper.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm. Toughie.

Jay just has to be the winner! The First One gets first runner-up for the bum and smart/dumb gags, and Xentrick gathers the second runner-up for the girlfriend joke.

Honourable mention goes to Liam: He gets the "You said what?" commendation and a mini Innuendo Award.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

[This message has been edited by Elim Garak (edited June 27, 1999).]

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah!! *does his capcom dance*

------------------
Even as I speak, the scourge of advertising could be heading toward _your_ town! Lock your doors, bar your windows, because the next advertisement you see could destroy your house and eat your family!
~Kent Brockman

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps