Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Community » Forum Competitions » Pic the Voice III (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pic the Voice III
The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The weird thing is, my first attempt at the accent was saying "this is my voice" and it sounds bloody similar to Frank's effort. . . for a while I though they'd got the files mixed up. �)
Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I KNEW that was him.......

Well, and I suppose I should recognize the voice of the one I love, eh?

------------------
"Nothing can be altered, there is nothing to decide
No escape, no change of heart, no anyplace to hide
You are all I'll ever want, but this I am denied
Sometimes in my darkest thoughts, I wish I'd never learned
What it is to be in love and have that love returned"

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THAT was a British accent? Come on. Even Daphne does a better "British" accent than that.

And there's no such thing as a British accent. Ifyou have to generalise, at least say English/Scottish. Or do they sound the same to you.

Although Lee did sound completly different I must admit. Almost "sensual".

And I knew I should have sent in my 'how to say British swear-words" WAV instead. It's much more informative.

------------------
"In my defence that bush is actually quite big"
-M the F

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, the "mock Frank" WAV was good, Liam.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, if there's no such thing as a British accent, then there's no such thing as an American accent, either. You've got your New England accent, Boston accent, various New York city accents, Southern accent, and, um... well, I hate to say "normal" accent, but, uh... Well, it's that accent that most of the people everywhere else have... And, actually, depending upon how you pronounce such phonemes as the soft 'o', there's even more than one version of that...

------------------
"They gave the ferret a teleprompter!"
-Louie the Lizard, Budweiser commercial

LOA
Migraine Mistress
Member # 49

- posted      Profile for LOA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly DID know that was Charle's voice... I heard it and just knew... but since I wasn't participating in this contest I kept it to myself....

~LOA

------------------
"Show us the lost and dying world
Remove the scales from our eyes
And as we go through all the earth
May our hearts weep for our lives..." FOM '99

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps