Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » New Trek » LD 3x2 $$$ "The Least Dangerous Game" $$$

Author Topic: LD 3x2 $$$ "The Least Dangerous Game" $$$
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boimler decides he's going to say "yes" to everything and agrees to be the prey to a big dude named Kranch. From the title, you probably have an idea how this goes: Kranch's species practices "catch and release", and he even gives Boimler some notes.

Vendome -- the Bolian from the first season who got impaled with a spear, leading Mariner to declare: "This is the 24th century! No one dies from a spear!" (or something on those lines) -- is now a captain on a different ship.

Ransom, Mariner, Billups, and Rutherford are on a mission to repair a space elevator. Ransom sends Billups and Rutherford to the surface to mingle with the population (controlled, of course, by a sentient volcano, a psychic baby, and a self-aware computer), and everything almost goes feet up when Billups and Rutherford fail to display their belly buttons.

The Cerritos has been put back together.

Cetacean Ops returns. I don't think these guys much like Boimler.

Still no T'Lynn! Or Peanut Hamper. Or, for that matter, Jet or Kayshon, who I don't believe we've seen this season.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been the least referential episode ever, & it gained heavily from the absence.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh . . . failing to display belly buttons is a deep cut re: TOS censors.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tendi in a towel.... she's just a cartoon...

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps