Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » New Trek » Prodigy Season 2 First Look

Author Topic: Prodigy Season 2 First Look
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prodigy Season 2 First Look

Yup, despite the fact that it has nowhere to air. [Roll Eyes]

The kids have new uniforms, although I'm pretty sure this is warranted. Last season's uniforms were cadet uniforms, maybe these are warrant officer uniforms?

Robert Picardo is back as the Doctor! Wooooooo!

Timey-wimey!

We also get our first look at the Voyager-A. Pretty similar to an Intrepid, but with a few differences. I'm pretty sure the Doctor gives the class name, but for the life of me, I can't make it out. It's not a Pathfinder (from STO), though, that's the Voyager-B. But it's supposedly built using all the cool stuff the original Voyager came across in the Delta Quadrant.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find a Sovereignized Intrepid a little offensive. It's like Eaves is finally getting to erase any vestiges of the Probert-Sternbach era of proper starship design.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He called it "Lamar special class science vessel", which is stupid. But it's nearly as big as a Sovereign, as Zero says 29 decks. Also 300+ crew & 2 schools, which y'know...very important.

Also, that shuttle fuckin' huge, like runabout sized, & still ugly af. And interesting the mobile emitter is now front upper arm near the elbow.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Editing the above: it's a LaMarr- class ship (named for Phil LaMarr, no doubt) with a crew of 800+.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hedy (NOT Hedley!) Lamarr apparently, for her work in telecommunications. Though children Googling her could be in for a surprise if their parents don’t have SafeSearch on…

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Shik
Member # 343

-

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps