Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » New Trek » LD 2x10 "First First Contact" ($$$) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LD 2x10 "First First Contact" ($$$)
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone has made a "Red Alarm" ringtone...

https://twitter.com/ThisDJiKnow/status/1446629912278929409?s=20

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 137th Gebirg:
Obena Class

After watching YouTube follow-up videos, I stand corrected. I also remember the Capt. Freeman line about ships coming out of spacedock looking like a Sovereign-class.

It would make sense to upgrade the Excelsior-class nacelles over the years. When you think about it... "Oh cool, it's the late 24th century but you're using nacelles from a century ago. Try to keep up. Also my grandpa played jacks behind the soda shop, when you're done taking us to warp you should join him."

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbes:
quote:
Originally posted by 137th Gebirg:
Obena Class

After watching YouTube follow-up videos, I stand corrected. I also remember the Capt. Freeman line about ships coming out of spacedock looking like a Sovereign-class.

It would make sense to upgrade the Excelsior-class nacelles over the years. When you think about it... "Oh cool, it's the late 24th century but you're using nacelles from a century ago. Try to keep up. Also my grandpa played jacks behind the soda shop, when you're done taking us to warp you should join him."

Not sure why the double post... MOD!!! I NEED A MOD. DELETE THE DOUBLE POST! Now! It will give you butthole herpes if you don't. You don't want that. Imagine a Taco Bell shit times 90000.... that plus one.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Shik
There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, I have to state that what nacelles look like on the outside has nothing to do with drive capability. It's just a housing & cosmetics play no part. It's what's inside that matters.

--------------------
"I never agreed with Jefferson once—we have fought on like seventy-five different fronts. But when all is said & all is done...Jefferson HAS beliefs; Burr has none."

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So just a fun note: but currently on Paramount+, this episode is listed as "First Contact" and not "First First Contact." (The title card remains correct).

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.