Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Flesh and Blood $$$$$

Author Topic: Flesh and Blood $$$$$
Galen
Member # 72

- posted      Profile for Galen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I liked the Hirogen battleship. It was nice to see a new design and not just the old one made to look bigger--ala the bird of prey.

------------------
"Ah, the Luftwaffe. The Washington Generals of the History Channel."
-Homer Simpson

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was nice to see so many Alpha Quadrant species, too, no? I liked B'Elanna's comment, "it looks like an Alpha Quadrant summit in here." Or something like that.

------------------
"The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
--Albert Eistein

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well except for the Borg drone and the Jem'Hadar. I don't think I even need to explain how wrong it is to have a hologram of a Jem'Hadar.

------------------
"There's a new Mexico?" - Mr. Burns
This post is sponsored in part by the Federation Starship Datalink

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Re: http://flare.solareclipse.net/Forum9/HTML/000955.html

What is the class name of this ship. I was said on air by one of the sf holograms in the second hour. But i had my dick in my hand* so i didn't write it down.

*joking

Also any body got screen caps of the bigger ship
would appreiciate it

------------------
"I don't have time to play on the internet, I do have a life."
-Brown_supahero 2000

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do hope that you are joking...or else I would hate to think the mess you had to clean up...

BTW:
Did anyone see the promotion clips for Dracula 2000. It has Jeri Ryan as a vampire in it.

------------------
"Oh for fuck's sake, stop your moaning,
If you fancy a threesome at this time of night, you can't get start getting choosey about which particular three!
-Queer As Folk, UK

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Didn't they pass the Hirogen three years ago? Just wondering. I liked the episode, but it should have been six months after Killing Game, or a year later.

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Hirogen are spread throughout the quadrant.

------------------
What did it mean to you
An early chat with death
To pull your body for a moment from your soul
--
Camper Van Beethoven
Read chapter TWO of "Dirk Tungsten in...The Disappearing Planet"! Now with 30% more plot.

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I SUPPOSE they could have reinitialized that big comm network that Voyager used and then shut down in MiaB. Then the info on how to build holodecks could have been transmitted ahead of Voyager. Ya think?

------------------
"You know, you--you let a wolf save your life, they make you pay and pay and pay..."
- Fraser, "due South"

Kosh
Perpetual Member
Member # 167

- posted      Profile for Kosh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I SUPPOSE they could have reinitialized that big comm network that Voyager used and then shut down in MiaB. Then the info on how to build holodecks could have been transmitted ahead of Voyager. Ya think?

That's about the only explanation that works. Or that they have another relay set up, that we haven't seen. If they are that spread out, they would need the relays.

------------------
All along the watchtower, princes kept the view
While all the women came and went, barefoot servants, too.

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl,
Two riders were approaching, the wind began to howl.
Bob Dylan

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps