Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Ron Moore on Voyager.

Author Topic: Ron Moore on Voyager.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ron D Moore should be in charge of the franchise, and B & B should clean his toilet.

quote:
'God damn, they know science. That is really cool. Look how they figured that out. Hey Edna! Come here. You want to see how Chakotay is going to figure this out. He’s onto this thing with the quantum tech particles; it’s really interesting. I don’t know how he is going to do it, but he is going to reroute something. Oh my God, he found the anti-protons!’

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, Snay, you're great when it comes to posting ancient news...

Hannibal crosses Alps

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

I bet you didn't know the Soviet Union collapsed, so there!

Besides, I clearly meant "Ron Moore discussing Voyager" rather then "Ron Moore is writing for Voyager! Wow!"

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: Malnurtured Snay ]

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Except Ron Moore discussed Voyager in the above interview, what, two years ago?

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Had you seen the interview before? I hadn't. I'm sorry if no one else was interested in reading yet who didn't 2 years ago, I thought I'd take the chance.

You're mean, The_Tom. ::sniff::

But you're still my favorite verb.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
thank you for posting that snay, even though i had read it 2 years ago. you will always be my favorite verb, you know *slowly flutters eyelashes in a seductive manner*.

--jacob

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: EdipisReks ]

IP: Logged
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I, for one, thank you for telling us about this article, Snay. I hadn't read it. It makes me dislike Voyager even more!
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree, thankyou very muchly for posting this interview - I've been waiting so long to hear the story behind Moore and Braga etc... I've only read the first part, but I have book-marked the page! Thankyou.

Andrew

P.S. This is relavent for me now since here in Australia we are in the home-stretch for Voyager. I like Voyager - DS9 was better - but Voyager is harmless - it could have been SOOOOO much more - I mean look at the first season (I've said this before) - but I still like to sit down and escape for an hour or two when I get each new video.

I'm worried with this new series of Enterprise - that there will be no escape in to a wonderful future anymore. Will it truely be Star Trek? At the moment Stargate-SG1 fills my role for MUST WATCH EVERY WEEK WITHOUT FAIL WILL BE REALLY FEKKING ANNOYED IF I MISS IT - I LOVE THIS SHOW - niche!

I love SG-1.

Teal'c: "O'Neil, I have heard of a place where your women do battle against each other in a pit of Jello"

O'Neil: "Ring Daniel!"

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This would be why Roswell is currently the most amazing science fiction show ever produced.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

That was damn funny ...

Jacob, you scare me.

Andrew, yes, don't worry, you'll love Enterprise. And even if you don't, you'll like it (especially if you can sit through 'Voyager' ...)

Oh, and Tom? Nyah!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

EdipisReks
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
hey, i can't stand voyager, and I like enterprise (i just don't include it in my personal view of the star trek universe) so anyone who can sit through voyager is gonna love it!!

--jacob

IP: Logged

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps