Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Why the Dominion War cannot be won by traditional means. (may develop spoilers) (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why the Dominion War cannot be won by traditional means. (may develop spoilers)
The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Personally, I just hope the last nine episodes are better then the previous nine. This has been one weak season do far.

And I think getting away from "Gene's Dream" is the difference in the Rateings between DS9 and TNG.

------------------
Parallax

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ex: Bingo

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, I meant this thread to be a discussion of potential strategies, not an indictment on dramatic conventions.

Also, DS9's ratings have little if anything to do with the show's philosophy, and everything to do with the simple fact that nothing on television is getting ratings as high as those from the late 80's/early 90's.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps