Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$$ Spoilers on the last couple of episodes $$$

Author Topic: $$$ Spoilers on the last couple of episodes $$$
LB4747
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
So, it sounds like Rom becmomes Grand Nagus in "Dogs of War". I wonder how - and if - this plays into the end of the war.

BTW, Jake seems to be noticeably absent from most spoilers about the last batch of episodes. Is this good or bad news about Jake's ultimate fate?

Also, I guess the latest rumored title for the finale is "What You Leave Behind". I really liked "Kingdom Come" thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heav - err, sorry. Old Catholic habits die hard! Anyway, "Kingdom Come" was good, but "What You Leave Behind" seems appropriately sentimental - I even had a pang of sadness when I first read it. I really hope this is the final title.

------------------
Lawrence Boucher
"The first step to a successful revolution is destroying all competing revolutionaries."

[This message was edited by LB4747 on March 22, 1999.]

IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the name "What you Leave Behind". *gets all bleary-eyed*

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps