Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The Sound of Sisko's Voice $$$

Author Topic: The Sound of Sisko's Voice $$$
First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, in Badda-Bang, Badda-Bing, we get to hear Sisko sing.. and I noticed a lot of posts on various boards as to the novelty of this.

Now, my memory is a bit foggy, but hasn't Sisko sung a bit before? I seem to remember somebody singing "They can't take that away from me..."

Or was this
$
$
$
Odo?

------------------
*I only SEEM Normal*

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was Odo. Sisko was reading a pad and snapping his fingers. But Sisko did sing a few notes with Odo.

That episode was on in the wee hours of the morning today.

------------------
My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

spawnie
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
don't forget move along home season one! *curses himself for remembering that*
IP: Logged
deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What a crappy episode...

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*shoots the writer of Move Along Home*

Who was it anyway?

------------------
"If it should become necessary to fight, could you arrange to find me some rocks to throw at them"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Allamaraine!

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

spawnie
Ex-Member

Sol, you actually went back and re-watched that episode, didn't you... *who's sad now?*
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, that song has been stuck in my head for seven years now.

Allamaraine, count to four. Allamaraine, then...three more? Something something...something.

Third shap!

I also remember how to summon the Gorgon.

Hail, hail, fire and snow
Friendly angel we will go
Far away, for to see
Friendly angel come to me

At least, I think that's how it goes.

------------------
"The record of my unspeakable crimes, in previous lives, in previous times, indelibly stains the pages of history."
--
They Might Be Giants

spawnie
Ex-Member

*shakes head in dismay*
Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, my! Sol has finally lost it.

------------------
My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds. Pretty standard, really.

Diane
aka Tora Ziyal
Member # 53

- posted      Profile for Diane     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I mentioned this once before, but Sisko also sang a little in "Far Beyond the Stars". It was a scene outside a...club? He was singing to Cassidy Yates, and it was a few minutes he got beat up by the cops.

------------------
"I have come to the conclusion that one man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three on the law become a congress! And by God I have had this Congress!"
--John Adams, "1776"

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He was singing in that ep, somewhere.

FYI: Avery Brooks was extremely reluctant to do the skipping and singing thing in "Move Along Home."

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps